Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covers album !!!

simonplay

I want a album covers songs list from Carrie !!

Maybe with this songs :

- Alone
- Paradise City
- Sweet Child of Mine
- How Great Thou Art
- Stand By Your Man
- Crying
- I Will Always Love You
- I Remember You
- Angels Brought Me Here
- MacArthur Park

and maybe some new song !

I hope Carrie release a album like this with awesome covers songs someday .

Sorry for my english guys !

carebear4eva

Lol, stop apologising for your English in every post! It's totally fine, so long as we get what you're saying, and there's no problem there!!

And yes, a Carrie covers album would be awesome! I don't care what songs you include, so long as Paradise City is there.

leo

I did not know someone else in Uruguay was a fan of Carrie. She doesnt exist here. wow
On topic, theres no chance shell do an album like that. It would be great though

thaifood

Im not kidding !! this album would be awesome !!!

That album, with those particular songs you have listed, would be such a mixed bunch of styles & genres that I can't help but think it would be an absolute disaster. Regardless of how good an artist is they have to stick to some sort of methodology behind their albums. They can't just throw together a bunch of songs like this & expect folks to accept it. And.....MacArthur Park is perhaps the worst song ever written. That whole cake out in the rain thing is just to weird.

Carrieflattsfan

As much as I LOVE Carrie's covers, I hope she doesn't record one anytime soon. She is still establishing herself as an artist with songwriting and vocals, and I hope we see lots of growth in her own music first.
Plus, considering she is still very attached to the Idol brand, this probably wouldn't be the best move.

m.chill99

I would prefer for a few covers on one album than a whole album mainly because don't we all want to hear ORIGINAL Carrie music? That's why I'm dying for another album:p

Jade_kt

No I hope she doesn't release a cover album unless its just years from now after her career has settled down. She needs to continue on making her own songs.

cpeTN89

Yea I wouldn't want a cover album anytime soon because I think Carrie should continue to make her own music....3 albums is just too quick to do something like that. And if she were to ever release a covers album, I would prefer it be classic country like Martina did with Timeless but I would not want her to even do that until a few years down the road. But if she were to do that I want: Stand By Your Man, Make The World Go Away, San Antonio Rose, and Your Lookin' At Country to be on it for sure. Love Neon Moon too but I don't know if Brooks & Dunn is old enough to be considered classic country.

I love to see her do that when she's been around 10-15 years like Paul McCartney did his first album of Covers The Russian Album in 1988 18 years after the beatles had broken up and his second in 1999