Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CPS235 passed away yesterday

liz278

Drew, also known as CPS235, drowned yesterday off the coast of Miami. I know some of you have seen different tweets about it. RIP Drew; -(. I know that he just finished some degree and I saw some excited posts from him. I am saddened by this news.

I don't know a whole lot else, and I am not sure that I posted in the right section.

maddkat

Staff member
this is such sad news.He was so excited about the future & teaching. :-(
RIP Drew

Momin

Really, really sad to hear this. I hope his family is getting through this with strength. :(

rainbow1

So terribly sad. Thank you for letting the CF family know. May he rest in peace, and my prayers for his family.

mofan

Oh..Terrible news! My Prayers go out to his family and friends.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Farawayhills

This is very sad - the circumstances remind us all how fragile and unexpected the cycle of our lives can be - and what a terrible shock this must have been for his loved ones. My thoughts and prayers go out to them. If you associate for a while with a fan base, you must hear news of someone's passing from time to time, and, although, of course, I don't compare it to that of his own close family, nevertheless, those who have shared time with someone on-line, even if they never met that person, still feel a sense of loss and the emptiness of a familiar place in the community . May he rest in peace

Smokyiiis

Oh my goodness how sad is this news? Many blessings to his family and dear friends. We shall miss him greatly here!

rainbow1

I just saw on twitter, that Ann had not seen this until today. She asked if anyone knew what happened. She was answered by a very reliable person, Joset. She said that he drowned while paddle boarding.

He's resting in peace now. God love you, Drew.

Kizmet311

I hate it when someone dies tragically that has a full life yet to live. My prayers to his family and friends. As Faraway said, even though we may all only know each other through the screen (with the exception of a few), it is still extremely sad when someone passes away. I know that we all still miss Cary and wish that we could know what might have happened to him. CF may be our "internet" family, but it still feels like family and friends.

Zman312

I am so sorry to hear about this. My prayers goes out to him and his family.
May he Rest In Peace!

Carrieroxmysox2011

I hate it when someone dies tragically that has a full life yet to live. My prayers to his family and friends. As Faraway said, even though we may all only know each other through the screen (with the exception of a few), it is still extremely sad when someone passes away. I know that we all still miss Cary and wish that we could know what might have happened to him. CF may be our "internet" family, but it still feels like family and friends.
I don't know if I should post this online publicly but I did some research and I think Cary sadly passed away.

rcramer

Wow, what another sad loss if that is true about Cary....... He was like here from the beginning of this site.....

liz278

I am so sorry to hear about Cary. Thanks Carrieroxmysox2011 for letting us know. I had a feeling since we hadn't heard from him for so long. I have missed him and his posts about chart things. BTW - Maddkat, you are doing a great job!