Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CPS235 passed away yesterday

Kizmet311

I don't know if I should post this online publicly but I did some research and I think Cary sadly passed away.

Thank you for sharing the information. I know many of us probably suspected it, but it is still sad to have it confirmed. I tried to find something online, but really didn't know how to go about it when he stopped posting on CF. If you wouldn't mind sharing your source with me via PM, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Suellen

So sad to hear about Cary; I had a feeling that he wasn't doing that well, but was hoping he was okay. Does anyone know if Cary was young or older?

carriefan14

Oh my God!! I am crying. Drew and I were good friends, we talked a lot a couple years ago until I didn't visit this site as much. Drew was so young. So sweet and just a handsome guy. Ugh

carriefan14

Drew doing his thing a couple months ago! He brought such a light to the world...unafraid to be himself, confident, so talented.