Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creepy Jim Carrey Video

bigbluegrl23

guys, come on, he's a comedian. he was joking. its not like shes some little girl he was hitting on, even if he was being serious, which he's not.
becca T

supercarriefan

I just saw this on Entertainment Tonight, and apparently he meant it as a "comedic love letter". He's just being funny, despite it being a bit creepy. I wonder what Emma thinks.

pklongbeach

Thats the thing with celebrities who say "It was just a joke!"
A joke is something someone does with intent. The point to a joke is that people understand the irony and are able to relate to it.
It's a little annoying to me when famous people do weird things and then say "it was just a joke..".
Ok,... so?.....Whats the Joke??
Whats the joke Faith,....whats the joke??
Where does the humor lie??

bigbluegrl23

Thats the thing with celebrities who say "It was just a joke!"
A joke is something someone does with intent. The point to a joke is that people understand the irony and are able to relate to it.
It's a little annoying to me when famous people do weird things and then say "it was just a joke..".
Ok,... so?.....Whats the Joke??
Whats the joke Faith,....whats the joke??
Where does the humor lie??

difference: Faith hills was in a heated moment... Jim Carrey planned this and he's a comedian who tells joke for a living.
becca T

Mirasa45A

It was sarc. He's mocking crazy fans online LOL I've always thought Jim Carey seems like a really cool funny guy. You guys have read some of the posts on this site right? Cue Jim Carey please ha

Yep, I saw it --it was so funny ;);). It's his sense of humor !

pklongbeach

It was sarc. He's mocking crazy fans online LOL I've always thought Jim Carey seems like a really cool funny guy. You guys have read some of the posts on this site right? Cue Jim Carey please ha
Who you callin' Crazy???
(wink)!

nannygirl

HEY! I find that offensive. My posts are very nice, thank you very much! :p