Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cry Pretty Era - Current iTunes/Streaming Positions

FanSince04

Yeah, Ellen was practically useless

False, it gave Carrie a chance to speak openly and fresh about the accident. She didn’t have to, but she chose to share details. Also, it was light and fun conversation with Ellen about her baby. I’d say maybe not drastic sales increase for Love Wins, but great exposure for the album.

clh_hilary

The performance at the Ellen show did nothing for Love Wins, it keeps droping... are Ellen ratings low?

Ellen has good ratings, but it's not known for giving boosts to songs. I think a big reason why artists go on the show is because they actually like her.

the 12th Itunes top one country:Guatemala!

Album: Cry Pretty

iTunes:
#1 Guatemala
#2 United States
#2 Australia
#3 Canada
#3 New Zealand
#12 Netherlands
#13 Ireland
#14 United Kingdom
#17 Hong Kong
#39 Vietnam
#55 Germany
#57 Belgium
#67 Switzerland
#95 France
#150 Singapore

Apple Music:
#8 Nepal
#11 Canada
#16 Australia
#20 United States
#24 Ireland
#29 Norway
#33 Netherlands
#33 New Zealand
#36 Uganda
#38 United Kingdom
#50 Bermuda
#53 Singapore
#54 Vietnam
#61 China
#61 Philippines
#108 Thailand
#116 Finland
#116 Spain
#124 Denmark
#127 Sweden
#128 Cambodia
#136 Taiwan
#137 South Africa
#140 Malaysia

Does Carrie ever visit The View? I noticed Kelly Clarkson is everywhere recently promoting her new talk show (i guess) and she is a guest tomorrow on The View and made me wonder if Carrie has ever been a guest? Or are they wayyyy too political for her liking?

DaisyTweets

Does Carrie ever visit The View? I noticed Kelly Clarkson is everywhere recently promoting her new talk show (i guess) and she is a guest tomorrow on The View and made me wonder if Carrie has ever been a guest? Or are they wayyyy too political for her liking?
A few years back her and Brad were on there. They were promoting the CMAs.

*Carrie Underwood (Capitol Nashville) 230-240k Total Activity, 220-230k Albums

Looks like the first week totals were increased by another 10k for the last day of tracking(9/20). Hopefully the numbers go up again.

clh_hilary

With her sales increasing while continuing to drop on iTunes, I wonder if it means iTunes digital album sales is actually practically irrelevant now.

yehchern

Carrie's Spotify monthly listeners just hit 5 millions y'all! Another milestone for Carrie! FYI, during Sony era her spotify monthly listeners is ranging from 2.8 to 3 millions.Now in Capitol era (starting from the champion) her monthly listeners just keep growing and is in the range of 3.8 millions before September 14 and as of today 5 millions! On a comparable note Jason Aldean have 5.5 millions monthly listeners and is at #478 out of global 500 artist ranking. So keep streaming and help Carrie charts in global 500! Go Carrie!

stan

^^
I posted 3 weeks ago that Carrie spotify unique monthly listeners was 3,775,752.
Today it's 5,029,225 – a 33% increase!

Hil

^^
I posted 3 weeks ago that Carrie spotify unique monthly listeners was 3,775,752.
Today it's 5,029,225 – a 33% increase!

Does that mean people who have followed her on spotify? Wow, though, what a turnaround UMG have done there. I would say that's pretty impressive, TBH.