Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cry Pretty Music Video

FanSince04

I think the music video is going to be lengthy. I am hoping it’s similar to Blown Away and Just A Dream with a story built into the music video! Let’s watch the video over and over again to rack up the views on VEVO!!!!

FanSince04

Is American Idol on right now?
How long till we get the video?

It says it’ll be on 8e/5p. I don’t watch live (I know I’m that person lol). I’ve been trying to keep up with live updates. So far I’ve come up short. I am hoping it is uploaded straight to VEVO!

FanSince04

Actually. American Idol is about to finish up. I’ve been looking at the wrong blog posts. CP music video should be premiering soon!!!

FanSince04

I am from Italy and I'm watching it live on some internet stream. It should be on ABC right now for you, is it not? I am confused ahah

I’m sorry for the confusion. The blogs I was reading were not updating quickly. I’m back on track. CP should be coming up at the very end! It totally makes sense. The audience will be left with that as the final moment of the show and go straight to downloading/watching!!!!!!!

FanSince04

LOVED the video! I’m so happy she released it on VEVO right away!!!! Let’s get to watching people. Also, I was getting major Before He Cheats vibes as she was walking down the narrow alley/street. It just felt right. Of course this video is much different, but still. As she was sitting in the limo, I was getting some “Easy” by Rascal Flatts ft. Natasha Beddingfield vibes. I loved every minute though!

simonplay

Nice video, not my favorite! Not sure if 4 minutes of Carrie crying will work as a music video. Lol

Burst

She looks great but the video is a little dull. Videos that rely heavily on the artist singing live to a crowd often lack substance.
I think they could've added a little more story but the imagery with the shower scene/where she has a drink are great.

maddkat

Staff member
^ yea it was ok.Best part is its just Carrie.But not much to it.
truthfully they'd been better off going with the ACM performance

mofan

I loved it and this one was so heartfelt! Some of it reminded me of BHC. This song is gonna blow up like that one.

CrazyAboutCarrie

Loved it. How I missed her videos. She is singing Cyr Pretty next week on American Idol. She will also be the mentor! Wow, here we go!! Stream, stream, stream.