Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cry Pretty Survivor Game

Skippayeeee

This was always one of my favorite games on this forum! Now that we've had about a week to digest the album, I figured I'd start this thread. It's a fun opportunity to see what the consensus is for the album.

You vote (comment) for your LEAST favorite song at each round to be eliminated. The song with the most votes at the end of the voting window will be eliminated. Voting will be open for 2-3 days at a time, so keep your eye out! I will close round 1 this voting on Friday, September 21st at 2pm eastern time.

1. Cry Pretty
2. Ghosts On the Stereo
3. Low
4. Backsliding
5. Southbound
6. That Song That We Used To Make Love To
7. Drinking Alone
8. The Bullet
9. Spinning Bottles
10. Love Wins
11. End Up With You
12. Kingdom
13. The Champion

This is the hardest album to pick a least favorite. However, I will go with "Ghosts on the Stereo". I love the concept but it kind of lulls me to sleep at times compared to the others.

Kizmet311

Ok, let's just get rid of The Champion since it's just a bonus track, lol. So count my vote toward that.