Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CU8

adam1995

I kinda like how it all went. In terms of buzz, Storyteller was big, CP was fairly big. MG was very big, MS was decent, and then D&R was kinda quiet. Not every album has to make a huge splash. But it makes me feel like the next era is gonna be huge! We’re due for the “massive” buzz era lol
Her age is working against a massive era at this point though. We may have more buzz but Storyteller sized is unlikely.

Carrie_Hannah

On a different note, I really want to see Carrie on something like Jimmy Fallons’s That’s My Jam!

I am pretty surprised she doesn’t do more stuff like this with how much she loves games and how competitive she is! Hoping she will venture out and put herself out on TV a little more next era.

PRGuy79

I feel like Carrie's team has missed the mark with pairing her for a relevant crossover duet - either pop or adult contemporary. This could be promoted simultaneously with a country single and build buzz overall. With Carrie's versatile voice and love for multi genres, this seems like a way to broaden her fanbase and keep her top-of-mind in popular culture.

CU4ever

I feel like Carrie's team has missed the mark with pairing her for a relevant crossover duet - either pop or adult contemporary. This could be promoted simultaneously with a country single and build buzz overall. With Carrie's versatile voice and love for multi genres, this seems like a way to broaden her fanbase and keep her top-of-mind in popular culture.
I've been wanting this for a long time, for Carrie to duet with a pop artist. Carrie loves Guns N Roses and loves Post Malone. So it's not like other genres' artists are off limits. I'd love her to do something with a pop artist. Most of the big country legends have done this already. Dolly, Reba, and then a lot in Carrie's generation have also done stuff with pop artists as well. It's very common

countrymusicfan15

I've been wanting this for a long time, for Carrie to duet with a pop artist. Carrie loves Guns N Roses and loves Post Malone. So it's not like other genres' artists are off limits. I'd love her to do something with a pop artist. Most of the big country legends have done this already. Dolly, Reba, and then a lot in Carrie's generation have also done stuff with pop artists as well. It's very common
Teaearsssss of Goooooold lol

lizcarlo

Yes please. She could crossover with talented person. I think she could do pop, r&b, rock ect.. Don't know if this would ever happen but maybe Ed Sheeran. Don't know his music well but songs do know are pretty good. Those are several years old by now lol..

I would like if Carrie did something that was soft simple glamours country version mix of these photos but not heavily edited like Blown Away. I think background like the last barn picture would be pretty if there was one outside.

carrie-underwood-drinking-alone-video-still.jpg

Featured-image-1.png
2021_11_11_09f60ac7-3a6b-429d-bddd-d7bb93cea7ca_png_2000x1125.jpg

iu

Last edited:

Zach1998

Completely random, but didn't Carrie write a song a handful of years ago called "Mother's Day"?

Idk why but I always think back at some of the registered titles I've seen from her and am so curious just what those songs hold.

countrymusicfan15

Yes, I need this!! SO many song titles came up before that I absolutely wanted to hear so badly lol. She has had so many interesting song titles. I always wanted to hear "Poison Apple", and many others
Ahh me too! Does anyone have a running list of all of them??? I wish I would have saved them all

harissacbr

Yes, I need this!! SO many song titles came up before that I absolutely wanted to hear so badly lol. She has had so many interesting song titles. I always wanted to hear "Poison Apple", and many others
Except Poison Apple was not written by Carrie