Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Current sales on Carrie's CDs and tracks

Pi314CA

Starting this thread for CFs to post sale prices for Carrie's music. Some of her CDs and mp3 go on sale at Amazon, iTunes, Target, etc. every so often and this may be useful for those looking for purchase.

Right now (I think thru July 6) on Amazon:

Some Hearts CD: $6.86
Carnival Ride CD: $6.78

Last edited:

clh_hilary

Just to be precise, I don't know about Amazon, but iTunes no longer sells mp3s. They're only selling m4as now.

Pi314CA

^^^I corrected the title of first post. Unfortunately, I can not change the thread heading. Thx.

Last edited:

clh_hilary

^^^I corrected the title of first post. Unfortunately, I can not change the thread heading. Thx.

Yes you can't. But in general people would not understand what m4a means anyways. It's like people still always saying songs are sent to radio when nowadays a lot of instances are labels putting the song on the Internet, and atmost to email DJs to let them download the tracks, instead of literally sending them out in a physical form. Maybe digital tracks would be a precise and understandable term a la Billboard.

Pi314CA

Sale at Amazon:

SH CD $6.58
SH mp3 $5.00

CR CD $6.45

Maybe this will move some SH mp3's. It's amazing to me that less than 400k (out of 7200k) of SH that has been sold are in mp3 format.

Pi314CA

Latest sale prices at Amazon (8/14/12):

SH (mp3): $5.00
BA (mp3): $8.66

Update: Sorry, that BA price was only in my shopping cart. Apparently, that price is not for everyone. :(