Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dallas shootings

twaintrain

I'm sure everyone has heard by now what happened in Dallas. I'm on my phone and can't copy a link to the story, but I just would like everyone to pray for the USA. I was watching the news and saw this happen live and it was terrifying and heartbreaking. I can't even find the words for what I'm feeling right now. I just pray for the police officers and their families that were involved and hope that nothing like this happens again. God bless the brave men and women who put their lives on the line everyday.

Kizmet311

I'm sure everyone has heard by now what happened in Dallas. I'm on my phone and can't copy a link to the story, but I just would like everyone to pray for the USA. I was watching the news and saw this happen live and it was terrifying and heartbreaking. I can't even find the words for what I'm feeling right now. I just pray for the police officers and their families that were involved and hope that nothing like this happens again. God bless the brave men and women who put their lives on the line everyday.

There is so much wrong with the world today, on all sides, but what happened in Dallas was horrific and unnecessary. I actually have a sorority sister whose husband is police officer in Dallas. He thankfully was not there during the protests, but he did have to respond to the events that happened last night. I work for a City in KY and I know that these type of events greatly affect our officers emotionally and mentally as well. It is sad that both our black citizens and our police officers have to live in fear of what one is going to do to the other every day of their lives.

lolita55

This is tragic my thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends of the slain officers. I hope the other 7 officers that were shot are able to recover, as well as the 2 innocent bystanders that were injured.