Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Carrie, Please ask the mods to stop deleting posts that Evangelize Christianity.

Dear Carrie, Please ask the mods to stop deleting posts that Evangelize Christianity. I know that you are a Christian and saw your beautiful performance at the Awards singing "How Great Thou Art". So I don't understand why it would be offensive to those who run this site for me to post the gospel as long as it's in the proper section, which it was in "Everyday Banter", which is a section for anything according to the site, except I guess, the Gospel. Please ask them to allow the gospel on this site. Thank you Carrie.

P.S. The Thread "How to get to heaven when you die" is in Everyday Banter Section.

Last edited:

ReedRichards

Your posts were most likely deleted because they appeared to be spam. Normally, if a mod believes that a "member" is spamming, not only will the posts be deleted but the spammer will be banned permanently from the site. Since you weren't banned, it appears that you were given the benefit of the doubt. Secondly, when the site was created back in January, 2005, the mods back then were vigilant about threads that did nothing more than create controversy. Indeed, there was a special forum section just for controversial issues. I believe it was called "Rants." That way, members knew to stay away from that section if they didn't want to become embroiled in online arguments and troll fights. Now there is "Everyday Banter" which contains all manner of issues with little oversight. Although Carrie is clearly ardent about her religion, her appeal is universal. She has both Christian and non-Christian fans.

In conclusion, perhaps your prior posts were deleted because (1) they were perceived to be spam; (2) the mods believed that they were inflammatory (designed to cause controversy); (3) the mods believed that they would alienate Carrie's non-Christian fans; or (4) a combination of all three.