Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Cary - RIP

_luvqry

So I'm afraid Cary passed away on April 2nd. If the research is right he was 59 years old.

While most of us are talking about it on Andrew's thread I feel like Cary deserves his own thread as an appreciation for everything he did for us. Although I never met or talked to him I always thought he was one of the best mods, always classy, always with few but right words.

I hope our research is wrong but if it's not please RIP Cary. I found his relative contacts but I won't go that far as asking about it.

DaisyTweets

Oh goodness this just breaks my heart. Prayers for his family. I think it would be ok to post an obituary or any information that was found.

_luvqry

Here I'm sharing how I came across Cary obituary. Mods please delete this post if you think it's inappropriate.

You're gonna find on TT a person with the same nick as Cary. I believe it's him. More than that you're gonna get his name.
And then if you look at CF you will see that Cary listed Illinois as his location.
Just google his name and Illinois and you're gonna get this obituary

It's a person with the same name and Illinois and he happens to passed away on April 2nd. Cary last activity here was March 14.
I hope it's not him but there are many coincidence

cassie2

Staff member
I have a heavy heart as I read the news of Andrew and Cary. Both were valued members and fans of Carrie and to all of us here on CF. I will offer a prayer for each of them as well as the families and friends of Drew and Cary. I personally will miss both of these wonderful Carrie Fans. May they RIP.

DizzyDollyDee

Cary was so instrumental in keeping us so informed with such gentleness he will definitely be missed here on CF. I, for one, always counted on his post. Prayers for his family!

DaisyTweets

Here I'm sharing how I came across Cary obituary. Mods please delete this post if you think it's inappropriate.

You're gonna find on TT a person with the same nick as Cary. I believe it's him. More than that you're gonna get his name.
And then if you look at CF you will see that Cary listed Illinois as his location.
Just google his name and Illinois and you're gonna get this obituary

It's a person with the same name and Illinois and he happens to passed away on April 2nd. Cary last activity here was March 14.
I hope it's not him but there are many coincidence
Do you mind if I ask what is TT?

My memory certainly could have failed me but I thought I remembered Cary posting about a family as in a wife and kids.

Zman312

I was convinced that Cary was windmill for the longest. I am very sadden by this news but I am happy to get a confirmation of what we all feared had happened. Cary taught me a lot about the charts and I used to wake up every morning to see his updates, he will be missed dearly.

May he Rest In Peace!

judes

OH so so sad - what a wonderful Carrie fan he was - certainly a huge part of this forum that kept us all together- the first thing I would do in the mornings was read Cary's update. He is missed , has been missed and it must be a heartbreak for his family. Rest well Carrie fan.

rcramer

Geez, it is a tragic loss...... Cary was the go to person on this site.... What a smart man... To see on his obituary that he was an engineer speaks volumes for his work here and how he knew those charts was beyond impressive..... Like others have said coming on here and reading his posts was one of the first things that I looked forward to here as well....

Rest in Peace Cary. Now a great angel with the lord...... Speaking of Windmills, talk about another amazing person, her in depth knowledge and keen insight on Carrie's career was also beyond impressive....

rainbow1

So sad that this has been confirmed. What an intelligent man we were all talking to daily. He was so very dedicated to Carrie and CF, always there for us to type the first thing that most of us read every morning. We miss you, Cary. RIP