Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Dec 5] The Sound of Music Live! (Official Discussion Thread)

opry051008

Oh wow a new thread. haha That old one is so full of great info though. Can you add a link to that other thread in the first post so that we can find it if needed? tx. There is just so much good info, articles, pictures, etc- there-- that it should be merged with this thread maybe?

Good idea. I've added the link. I didn't want to merge the threads because that thread is already up to 66 pages and 1300 posts and the show hasn't even aired yet. lol.

lizcarlo

This is just so great. It's coming so soon. I'm going to listen to soundtrack over and over while driving. Ill watch DVD to. She completely changed her vocals to sound like broadway singer. Carrie is just something else with her beautiful vocals she was blessed with.

maddkat

Staff member
^ hopefully!! I have confidence someone , somewhere will cap it for us.:)

Looking forward to all the behind the scenes stuff of this monumental undertaking.

liz278

Just a quick question for Opry: Is this your "negative free":thread? I want to be there on the show's night and want to know if this will be it :)

pkc4rls

Just a quick question for Opry: Is this your "negative free":thread? I want to be there on the show's night and want to know if this will be it :)

She can answer too but I think she said she was only putting it up the night of the show??!!

opry051008

pkc4rls is right I'll be posting it only on the night of the show. However, I'm going to post it DIRECTLY AFTER the show has ended. The reason being, that I have to be online to moderate the thread and I want to watch the show without interruption. Btw, don't worry, the title of the thread will make it quite clear which is the positive thread. : )

pgk

pkc4rls is right I'll be posting it only on the night of the show. However, I'm going to post it DIRECTLY AFTER the show has ended. The reason being, that I have to be online to moderate the thread and I want to watch the show without interruption. Btw, don't worry, the title of the thread will make it quite clear which is the positive thread. : )
CN~

Wait, "which is the positive thread". Does this mean there is a negative thread too? I was hoping that for this we could keep it all positive and upbeat and just this once keep our negative and sometimes nit picky comments to ourselves. I'm all for 'freedom of speech' but just this once can we go all +++++. Then again this might limit the number of posts and that would be quite telling now wouldn't it. Silence sometimes sends a more powerful message. Hmmm, looks like there's really no way to stop communication.

opry051008

CN~

Wait, "which is the positive thread". Does this mean there is a negative thread too? I was hoping that for this we could keep it all positive and upbeat and just this once keep our negative and sometimes nit picky comments to ourselves. I'm all for 'freedom of speech' but just this once can we go all +++++. Then again this might limit the number of posts and that would be quite telling now wouldn't it. Silence sometimes sends a more powerful message. Hmmm, looks like there's really no way to stop communication.

There is no negative thread, it's the regular "official discussion thread".

The only reason I'm creating this one time thread of "positive posts only" is because every time Carrie has a performance, no matter how wonderful she is, there's always comments about not liking something about the performance or repeating negative stuff happening on twitter etc. There isn't anything wrong with it, that's why the regular "official discussion thread" is still available. However, this is a really really really special event in Carrieland and there's several of us who just want to enjoy the night without any negativity whatsoever (and it looks like you are one of them, lol). That's why I'm going to create the separate thread, for that small group of us who likely would have stayed off of CF that night, to allow us to able to share this moment together without having to worry about reading negative stuff.