Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denim and Rhinestone Tour

countrymusicfan15

Yes!!! I’ve been saying since the album came out (well since the song got released) that it HAS TO be the next single. I actually think it’s one of the most radio friendly songs Carrie has ever recorded. And I can already see it being played at all the country bars and clubs. It’s going to slay the charts too!

Reactions: Hil

Momin

A lot of people right now I feel are buying closer to concert dates instead of in advance so I bet it will sell better closer to the start of tour! I think Covid has really prevented people these last few years of planning in advance
Secondly I think recession and worldwide inflation has also got people second guessing where they spend their money. Many people's incomes/businesses etc. have been badly affected. So there's a lot to consider right now.

angeliccarrie

Secondly I think recession and worldwide inflation has also got people second guessing where they spend their money. Many people's incomes/businesses etc. have been badly affected. So there's a lot to consider right now.
This! I'm in the mortgage industry and they are cutting jobs and laying alot of people off right now. I had to take a salary cut for the time being

LilUnderwood

I know I already said this but I’m just dying to know the merch situation! I really hope they bring it for this tour! Also with it being so quiet this era I’m looking forward to tour sparking some promo and life! I love the album but I just miss seeing Carrie lol!