Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denim and Rhinestone Tour

carriefan14

I am not sure but I did the Labor day sale on Saturday and it did not give me buy 1, get 1 50 percent! For tshirts anyway

LilUnderwood

On the red carpet she did an interview saying they are in the planning stages and working on the set list! I really hope it’s most of the new album! I need her coming out from the floor and wailing on Poor Everybody Else!

ChoctawCountyAffair

On the red carpet she did an interview saying they are in the planning stages and working on the set list! I really hope it’s most of the new album! I need her coming out from the floor and wailing on Poor Everybody Else!
She never plays the best songs on tour for some reason (and they are always interludes which kills me) but since the album is so short, i really hope she can sing all of it and of course her greatest hits.

Michael Reid

So as always the buzz for superbowl once the opening comes out. Can we rule her out this year, given she starts the 2nd leg of the tour in February, and she’s got a show in CT on Saturday the 11th, with the Super Bowl the next day Sunday on the 12th, she has no Sunday shows, from the looks of it. Super Bowl is the February 13th this year and typically the Artist are prepping and down there the days leading up.

CU4ever

should we be worried about sales? Per pop justice and ATRL, it is selling poorly (but again those forums hate Carrie personally so I don’t trust their judgement). I can’t say I would be that surprised considering the lack of promo for the tour itself, which I guess could still start

Last edited:

LilUnderwood

I think right now people are buying tickets closer to concert dates than in advance! With inflation and other things going on I feel like people are more careful with her money.

That being said I bet she will be fine this tour and she will be packed! Looking on Ticketmaster yes you can still get seats but at many venues there aren’t many left!

Hil

I think right now people are buying tickets closer to concert dates than in advance! With inflation and other things going on I feel like people are more careful with her money.

That being said I bet she will be fine this tour and she will be packed! Looking on Ticketmaster yes you can still get seats but at many venues there aren’t many left!
Going off what you said I looked up other artists. Keith shows to be selling about the same so I def think people are buying closer to the date. I also think she'll be fine.

The Nanook

should we be worried about sales? Per pop justice and ATRL, it is selling poorly (but again those forums hate Carrie personally so I don’t trust their judgement). I can’t say I would be that surprised considering the lack of promo for the tour itself, which I guess could still start
You can go to Ticketmaster and see how the shows are selling. There are a few that are nearly sold out, a few that have a lot of seats left, the rest somewhere in between. Overall though I would have liked to see more tickets sold by now. Hopefully concert goers come through closer to the tour.

carriefan14

They have not set up the M&G contests yet on the fan club, that I can see anyway. Do they normally wait this close to the tour?

CU4ever

So what I posted earlier about sales is false. It came from people who hate Carrie and are just trying to hate on her career. Some people at pulse have set the record straight, I will copy it here:

“All it takes is a scan through Ticketmaster to realize that’s not true. Of the dates approaching next month, multiple are nearing sellout territory (Greenville SC, Grand Rapids MI) and multiple are approaching just the upper seats (Rosemont IL, Tulsa OK). Quite a few of the 2023 dates (Los Angeles CA, Jacksonville FL, Tampa FL) look to be selling strongly too.”

“If it was selling so poorly tickets would get discounted closer to shows, which certainly hasn't happened here. In fact they have gone up.”

Reactions: Hil