Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denim and Rhinestone Tour

LilUnderwood

Really hoping they add the fan club meet and greets! I’m so excited for this tour! I always love seeing Carrie but since seeing her in Vegas and album release party she’s the best she’s ever been so I just know this show is going to be fire!!

maddkat

Staff member
^ that's Chad

Garrett still has Carrie Underwood's drummer in his IG bio but thats not him in the picture.

also wondering... when Carrie said she was covering a fun song did she mean literally a fun song or a Fun ( the band) song?

Last edited:

Smokyiiis

^ that's Chad

Garrett still has Carrie Underwood's drummer in his IG bio but thats not him in the picture.

also wondering... when Carrie said she was covering a fun song did she mean literally a fun song or a Fun ( the band) song?
Oops....I knew that. LOL

simonplay

^ that's Chad

😂 I hope it's a fun song!

tgbrinker

Minneapolis is making me a bit nervous. There's lots of full rows, almost sections untouched, with 3 weeks to go. I'm sure it'll fill, but I enjoy being one of the several sell-out cities no matter the tour!

tgbrinker

Anybody going to the first show, Greenville?

I'll check spotify for other playlists, but if anyone would be so kind to jot down the set list (out of order!) and send my way. I want to create a playlist for my friends joining me who aren't superfans and don't already know every word before the Minneapolis show 10 days later.