Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denim and Rhinestone Tour

CU4ever

Love to see these fantastic reviews for the Nashville show so much! Carrie deserves it. She is the entertainer of our generation like no other.

Part of me would like her and Brad's CMA bit to be a hint that they're going to host something or interact more in the future

Smokyiiis

Love to see these fantastic reviews for the Nashville show so much! Carrie deserves it. She is the entertainer of our generation like no other.

Part of me would like her and Brad's CMA bit to be a hint that they're going to host something or interact more in the future
The Instagram post above this is their entire CMA bit with the words spelled out for those of us that found it too garbled to make out

Smokyiiis

Carrie Underwood continues to rock the U.S., with a sold-out show at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville last night, where she was joined onstage by surprise guests, country superstars Jason Aldean and Brad Paisley, in addition to special guest support Jimmie Allen, who joins Underwood on all dates of the tour.

At the top of her highly-anticipated "hometown" show, Underwood greeted the SRO crowd, promising to blow the roof off the legendary venue, and was as good as her word throughout her entire two-hour set.

Approximately 30 minutes into the two-hour plus show, the audience, already buzzing with electric energy, exploded when country superstar Jason Aldean joined Carrie onstage to perform their multi-week #1 hit single, "If I Didn't Love You," usually performed by a virtual version of her duet partner in the tour's set list.

The audience was surprised again later in the show, when Underwood's longtime friend and 11-time CMA Awards co-host Brad Paisley appeared next to her onstage. The crowd went wild as the pair performed a comedic parody number celebrating the unexpected reunion of "Paisleywood." Brad and Carrie went on to thrill the crowd with their hit duet, "Remind Me," a beloved fan favorite.

Another highlight of the evening was when Allen returned to the stage to join Underwood with a crowd-pleasing rendition of the title track from her Denim & Rhinestones album, complete with a high-energy dance break.

LilUnderwood

Nashville Wednesday night was amazing!! Top 3 times I’ve seen her! I saw her in Lexington in Oct. but this was even better! I remember during the Blown Away tour in Nashville she brought Brad out for Remind Me and I was screaming the whole time I like missed the song lol! I was so excited to hear them again! I also liked her and Jason actually singing together rather than him floating on a screen in the background lol! He did get off key at one point but then Carrie jumped in and wasn’t even phased I was like yes queen!! Overall an amazing night! Best nashville show of hers that I’ve attended since living here!

Smokyiiis

Her vocal prowess is akin to an athlete’s physical ability. All of her songs are difficult to sing, but she sailed through them with perfect endurance. Standouts included a show-stopping performance of “Cry Pretty,” the aching song inspired by her miscarriages, which earned her a standing ovation before she even finished the number.

Her voice also soared on a tear-inducing performance of the Christian hymn “How Great Thou Art,” an addendum to her song “Jesus Take the Wheel” (and how thrilling to hear the story about a trip to Cincinnati sitting in an Ohio venue).

Underwood also alluded to her faith with the new song “Garden,” a simple, encouraging tune about reaping what you sow.

Much longer review at the link.....it's really nice to see the great reviews!

Michael Reid

Speaking of Paisleywood….. there is a new people’s choice country awards, that was just announced. What if NBC grabs Paisleywood for the hosts!!!! Taking place in september at the Opry. Both has great relationships with the Opry.

Smokyiiis

And another glowing review

haha… so true

More than a voice​

Underwood’s live show is a spectacle — a glittery surface that belies the gritty nature of many of her songs.

In a similar vein to Kiss, the singer channels her hard rock side with pink streamers, fire, sparks and elaborate aerial contraptions to move her across the arena. Her several outfit changes — from a sparkly ensemble to a traditional Western getup to a leather jacket — mirror the fact that she is no one-trick pony.

To make a long story short: You can’t put Carrie Underwood in a box.

She puts on a staggering production, and you can’t help but marvel at how she does this night after night. It’s as physically demanding as it is vocally, and she doesn’t give herself much time to rest — anytime she leaves the stage is for an outfit change.

much more at link

liz278

California is having the worst storm, we've had the most snow this year (if the Donner Party came this year they wouldn't have made it this year either). I am hoping that this storm doesn't cause any problems for the trucks. I normally would go to Sacramento show but I am taking my daughter and granddaughter to the Portland show. I just hope that the roads are clear

PRGuy79

That is awesome that Axl Rose was there - and that Ricky Minor was in the audience, especially with how he shaped Carrie's career during her Idol days. I can't wait to see some of the reviews from the Los Angeles show. I hope it was sold out and makes a similar splash to her Nashville/hometown show.

Smokyiiis