Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denim and Rhinestone Tour

liz278

That is awesome that Axl Rose was there - and that Ricky Minor was in the audience, especially with how he shaped Carrie's career during her Idol days. I can't wait to see some of the reviews from the Los Angeles show. I hope it was sold out and makes a similar splash to her Nashville/hometown show.
From the pictures I have seen, it looks like it was sold out or pretty close to it. Also I saw some tweets by some celebrities that were at the concert. Nice to see Ricky M. there.

Hil

That video was so sweet and genuine. She's such a kind person. But the people online who think she's never going to tour again because of that video have not been paying attention. She's just put a new song out, which is the opposite of stepping back. She wouldn't even have to release a new album (she will) to sellout another arena show. I don't get why people are saying this. It's so bizarre to me. Just listen to the latest Apple interview, she's talking about how important her career is to her, and how she loves that she's able to juggle both home and work life.

liz278

I went to the Portland show, brought my daughter, granddaughter, a 14 year old and her mother. Only my daughter has seen Carrie. My granddaughter is 9 and she absolutely loved it. The 14 year old was in awe the whole time. So I got a couple new fans 🙂.

I agree with everyone else that has been to the show (my friend said that she enjoyed the show because she didn't just stand and sing, she made it a show.) I think my favorite parts were Church Bells (with the choir it was next level), her time to and from B stage (the whole thing was the best. And everyone with me got a close up of Carrie), her playing drums, SITW and of course the encore.
I can't wait for the next tour. She makes them so unique. My husband asked me if it was different from Vegas . . . Which is why I go to every tour, it's different and so so good.

angeliccarrie

That video was so sweet and genuine. She's such a kind person. But the people online who think she's never going to tour again because of that video have not been paying attention. She's just put a new song out, which is the opposite of stepping back. She wouldn't even have to release a new album (she will) to sellout another arena show. I don't get why people are saying this. It's so bizarre to me. Just listen to the latest Apple interview, she's talking about how important her career is to her, and how she loves that she's able to juggle both home and work life.
To be fair, she does sound like it's her last tour in the video or she's stepping back for awhile. I hope not. I didn't even get to see her this time around. I just wonder why they didn't extend it for a few more dates.

Hil

To be fair, she does sound like it's her last tour in the video or she's stepping back for awhile. I hope not. I didn't even get to see her this time around. I just wonder why they didn't extend it for a few more dates.
Where does it sound like that? There's literally nothing she said there which would indicate anything like that to me. She teared up the last time she wrapped a tour. She told Dallas "until we meet again" and I don't think she meant heaven. LOL
Listen to 7:25 of this interview. Idk, I'm lost. What made you think this? lol

countrymusicfan15

Does it??? Maybe I’m just interpreting it completely differently but it just seems like she’s sad THIS tour is coming to an end lol like I would be too after having so much fun and putting so much into it

Smokyiiis

To me also it sounds very much like she had so much of a blast doing the show that she is sad that it’s ending but I do wish they’d have extended it just a bit more. shes probably got vacation with the family already planned though as they usually do that when her tours end and the kids aren’t in school. It doesn’t and I wouldn’t think she’d stop touring. That’s ludicrous. She’s 40. Not 90.

LilUnderwood

I think she just had a blast and it’s over! She has the residency and she has other festivals she’s already booking so I don’t think she’s stopping anytime soon! I wouldn’t be mad if she dropped a new album or deluxe version sooner or later and even did online performances! I just love her music and selfishly I want more haha

angeliccarrie

doesn't sound like that to me at all. sounds like this was her favorite tour she's ever done and she's going to miss it
This is probably it. It does look like she really had a great time with this tour! Maybe we'll be get lucky and the next tour will come sooner rather than later!

Reactions: Hil