Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denim and Rhinestone Tour

CU4ever

Does anyone know where I can view the arena seating chart? I am going to buy the tickets from fan club on presale tomorrow, and I have successfully navigated to that sale page from the fan club website, but I do not see a seating chart. I would like to start thinking about where I am going to sit and to see how much the tickets cost. (Does anyone know ticket costs yet?)

carrieforV

Same here wondering about ticket prices? Thanks. Are the floors the best seat or kind of up in the balcony. Thanks

cindy27

Does anyone know where I can view the arena seating chart? I am going to buy the tickets from fan club on presale tomorrow, and I have successfully navigated to that sale page from the fan club website, but I do not see a seating chart. I would like to start thinking about where I am going to sit and to see how much the tickets cost. (Does anyone know ticket costs yet?)

Does anyone know where I can view the arena seating chart? I am going to buy the tickets from fan club on presale tomorrow, and I have successfully navigated to that sale page from the fan club website, but I do not see a seating chart. I would like to start thinking about where I am going to sit and to see how much the tickets cost. (Does anyone know t

https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/...e=Bandsintown&utm_medium=affiliate&ircid=4272

CU4ever

Some venues go through different ticket brokers. Target Center in Minneapolis uses AXS instead of Ticketmaster.
I guess mine must be AXS, but last tour it was Ticketmaster. Unfortunately, AXS doesn't have the stage up. Do you know where it may?

I guess mine must be AXS, but last tour it was Ticketmaster. Unfortunately, AXS doesn't have the stage up. Do you know where it may?
Hopefully, will get updated soon. Looks like AXS doesn't have the stage map up yet for anywhere. Should be pretty similar layout to what's been posted.

adam1995

Looks like she will miss this years CMA’s all together assuming they air around same time as normal.
CMAs are always on Wednesday, it would likely be November 9th, she has a show on the 7th in St. Louis and then one on the 12th in Illinois. No reason she can't be at the CMAs, and unlikely, in my opinion, that she wouldn't be.

LilUnderwood

Trying to figure out the seating difference between the Burn VIP and Ghost Story VIP I’m so confused even though I’ve read the description multiple times and looked at the seating map

bigd79

Why aren’t the different prices for all the packages readily available? Unless im complelety blind i can’t find them anywhere. Yes i know someone posted the prices for one of the shows but that still doesnt explain why the prices arent listed anywhere on her website. Again, unless im totally blind. Right now im just annoyed confirmed prices are nowhere to be found.

carriefan14

It feels like they are missing some info lol....even though it is a wonderful time to be a Carrie fan! I feel like they needed to lay some more info out before announcing it