Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denim and Rhinestone Tour

CU4ever

This stage is new, so it's hard to say about the height. Some thought the round stages were high depending on where you stood, but I always sit lower bowl. Just a personal preference.
Thanks for the answer! I decided to go with what I have always done on the last tours and just get regular seats. I enjoyed my seats perfectly last time (Carrie waved to me! 😍) so I'm sure I will this time too. And like you pointed out, I remember seeing some say the stage was a bit too high, and well, I'm only 5'4, lol.

Reactions: Hil

CU4ever

Got my tickets for the New Orleans show November 5th!! So excited. I have been so excited to go to another concert of Carrie's since last tour and have been anxiously waiting, I am so excited it's here again.

bigd79

Grabbed a pit ticket for Oct 27 in Grand Forks! I did the pit in Sioux Falls in 2019 and i absolutely loved that experience so it was an easy decision for me to choose the pit again 😊

CU4ever

Wow! People are ecstatic to see Carrie again! Everything everywhere is selling out already. I was seeing about buying tickets in another show in Nashville in 2023, and the venue is half sold out. The meet & greets went like hotcakes.

But the most interesting part is, the arena in New Orleans for the show I am attending, holds 13,370 seats. Only 820 are left! This is after only five hours of pre-sale tickets! Sounds like Carrie is going to have a huge, sold out tour every location! Can't wait to attend the sold out show!

adam1995

Wow! People are ecstatic to see Carrie again! Everything everywhere is selling out already. I was seeing about buying tickets in another show in Nashville in 2023, and the venue is half sold out. The meet & greets went like hotcakes.

But the most interesting part is, the arena in New Orleans for the show I am attending, holds 13,370 seats. Only 820 are left! This is after only five hours of pre-sale tickets! Sounds like Carrie is going to have a huge, sold out tour every location! Can't wait to attend the sold out show!
They probably only release a certain amount of tickets for presale. I'd be surprised if they released all 13,000 tickets in presale before the general public even gets a chance.

CU4ever

They probably only release a certain amount of tickets for presale. I'd be surprised if they released all 13,000 tickets in presale before the general public even gets a chance.
This wasn't through the ticketwebsite, but you're probably right. Still, I'd say its a good sign that a lot of the pre-sale stuff is getting sold out already too (such as the meet & greet, which I am sure they don't offer a lot of but still)

NC State Carrie Fan

Okay y’all are making me nervous about the shows almost being sold out! Did not realize all the exclusivity stuff you would get from being a part of the FC. I do not remember it being this wild for CP. (Maybe I was just not paying attention) lol

twaintrain

Okay y’all are making me nervous about the shows almost being sold out! Did not realize all the exclusivity stuff you would get from being a part of the FC. I do not remember it being this wild for CP. (Maybe I was just not paying attention) lol
When I got mine, half of the arena was off limits. VIP tickets were all that were available in presale and that was only floor and lower level. They should release more later, I would think.

Hil

When I got mine, half of the arena was off limits. VIP tickets were all that were available in presale and that was only floor and lower level. They should release more later, I would think.
Well, maybe this answers my earlier question. I guess some VIP's are more expensive in different cities then.

CU4ever

Yeah I initially misspoke, and realize they seem to have a decent amount saved for regular sale. It is just VIP that is selling out !

LilUnderwood

An hour after the presale began I went back in and realized more tickets had been released in the lower section that weren’t VIP! I thought about trying to get a ticket closer to the stage but higher up and decided since I got the Burn VIP to stick with it! I found this experience so much better than the CP Tour 360! I had a TERRIBLE experience with the presale and Ticketmaster

FanSince04

Ugh… I am waiting to buy tickets until Friday. For Chicago, they have the good sections blocked off so far. I want my same seat as last time. It was perfect!

Michael Reid

I think they presale worked out perfect today, better than past experiences, due to the Password Protected VIP packages. Basically only Fan Club Members, had access to them. Pretty sure that All the Denim and Rhinestone VIP people are going to be Fan Club Members. Since it looks like they were all sold out for the shows, today and you needed to be a fan club member to have access to them.

jimshoe

Okay, guys, we have to talk about (SPOILER ALERT!!) - the small stage opposite the main stage.

What are we thinking here?
I'm assuming the small stage is probably something that is movable and that's where she ends up after being in the air on the small stage so she can see the whole arena....

gagacasanova

Got floor tix for Charlottesville yesterday! Ticketmaster was not having it with me yesterday. Had to DM customer service. Turns it there was too much traffic on the website, but I finally got floor tickets for DC! Two shows, SO excited for next year!

NC State Carrie Fan

So I have the code for the TicketMaster show in Charlotte but Charlottesville’s show is AXS. So I’m assuming the codes are different for each website?