Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Denim and Rhinestone Tour

countrymusicfan15

Yes!!! I’ve been saying since the album came out (well since the song got released) that it HAS TO be the next single. I actually think it’s one of the most radio friendly songs Carrie has ever recorded. And I can already see it being played at all the country bars and clubs. It’s going to slay the charts too!

Reactions: Hil

Momin

A lot of people right now I feel are buying closer to concert dates instead of in advance so I bet it will sell better closer to the start of tour! I think Covid has really prevented people these last few years of planning in advance
Secondly I think recession and worldwide inflation has also got people second guessing where they spend their money. Many people's incomes/businesses etc. have been badly affected. So there's a lot to consider right now.

angeliccarrie

Secondly I think recession and worldwide inflation has also got people second guessing where they spend their money. Many people's incomes/businesses etc. have been badly affected. So there's a lot to consider right now.
This! I'm in the mortgage industry and they are cutting jobs and laying alot of people off right now. I had to take a salary cut for the time being

LilUnderwood

I know I already said this but I’m just dying to know the merch situation! I really hope they bring it for this tour! Also with it being so quiet this era I’m looking forward to tour sparking some promo and life! I love the album but I just miss seeing Carrie lol!

CU4ever

3 months from today, I'll be going to the New Orleans concert! So excited, it doesn't even feel like there's a tour starting super soon though :ROFLMAO:

adam1995

Something is supposed to be happening. Outside of the 10 days immediately before and after the drop, it has been unusually quiet.
Yeah, but what, lol? Like they post about the album pretty often. I just don’t know what she’s supposed to be doing. There are only so many shows to go on and perform. She released in the summer with very few award shows to promote on.

adam1995

Always so snappy and bitter
Lol. What was bitter? And what was snappy? It's an honest question, what is she supposed to be doing, there aren't many arenas to promote in right now. She played festivals throughout the summer, including CMA Fest and was just on the special, but outside of that the summer is kind of a quiet time. So, if someone says its quiet, I'm just wondering what it is she should be doing that she isn't. Maybe I'm missing some big event she could be at?

Also, I'm definitely one of the least bitter people on this board, lol, I'm not salty about Carrie's career and where it is like some here.

LilUnderwood

I feel like at her Opry performance she mentioned something about starting rehearsals but maybe I made that up! Lol! I am so excited! I think this is going to be her best tour yet! Vegas and her album release party were top tier for me so I wonder if this will top it!

LilUnderwood

I wonder when we will start getting inklings of tour rehearsals and tour merch! They have so much potential for all that!