Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dick Clark dies at 82

supercarriefan

Dick Clark was a true icon, and will be remembered forever. Reading that article, it is hard to believe that one man could do so much in a lifetime...he really did help shape entertainment.
My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends in their time of grief.

I would hope that Ryan mentions this tonight on Idol, seeing as Dick Clark selected him to carry on the New Year's Rockin' Eve show. He and Dick seemed to have developed a friendship over the past few years.

liz278

I remember all the things I have seen him on - the list is huge. He was one of a kind. RIP Dick Clark! Heaven has changed with him there!

allamericangirl8

I'm not sure what's worse: his death or the fact that when I announced it in class in disgust, twelve people replied, "Who's that?"

He was an icon. RIP. :/ He'll always be remembered.

JB172

I'm not sure what's worse: his death or the fact that when I announced it in class in disgust, twelve people replied, "Who's that?"

He was an icon. RIP. :/ He'll always be remembered.

Do those people live under a rock?

How in the hell do you not know who Dick Clark is?

JB172

It blew my mind. Some of those people don't know who Frank Sinatra, Dick Cheney, or Bob Dylan are, either. I can't wrap my mind around this.

My seven year old knows who Dick Clark was, even though she said that is the guy from Ryan's New Years show but she knew who he was when we were watching the news tonight and they were talking abou his passing.

Yeah for sure that is so cool that Carrie performed at Dick Clark's Rockin even back in New Year's Eve 2007. He was in the New Year's Rockin Eve last year he will be missed for sure