Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did I just hear DYTAM??!

lilangel

Ok well maybe the weirdest thing happened to me while I did some grocery shopping..
And I HAVE to share it with you guys! ;)

I was doing some quick grocery shopping and was looking for eggs and I heard some music on the background.
I thought the melody sounded alot like DYTAM so I was humming along, only to realise it really was DYTAM!! Aahhh!!

Ok now for the weird part.. I live in Holland. People here don't really know Carrie and I've never heard her on any radiostation before..
It was also confusing because I didn't sound alot like Carrie.. This couldn't be right, right?
Well maybe it's because it was the first time hearing Carrie other than from my computer or Ipod...

teesharky

I hope it was Carrie. Maybe you can ask the clerk at the store if it was a pre-set rotation of songs, or the radio? If so, they might be able to say who it was.

epicamends

That's awesome! I heard "Two Black Cadillacs" at the Toronto airport a few weeks ago. I figured they must've been playing the whole BA album or something, but I had to rush to get in line for security so I'm not positive. ;) I just remember walking past the souvenir shop and I started quietly singing along, then I thought, 'wait, how do I know this song? ..... OMG IT'S CARRIE." rofl

liveasong

That's awesome! I heard "Two Black Cadillacs" at the Toronto airport a few weeks ago. I figured they must've been playing the whole BA album or something, but I had to rush to get in line for security so I'm not positive. ;) I just remember walking past the souvenir shop and I started quietly singing along, then I thought, 'wait, how do I know this song? ..... OMG IT'S CARRIE." rofl

I heard Undo It at the Montreal airport! LOL

wonton

I love hearing Carrie in unexpected places. I heard See You Again in Vegas a few months ago.

lilangel

Just moments ago I was watching a Dutch program when I noticed that the background music was Cowboy Casanova!!! Lol
And again I was a little confused because I just watched videos of Carries performances in Providence, so tought I was fooling myself ;)

Is it a sign and maybe Carrie is taking over Holland with baby steps?!!!

Last edited:

lilangel

Yesterday I was shopping at the same grocery store and they were playing 'Do you think about me' again but it was sung by somebody else. Too bad!