Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disney Idol Experience Closing

boilermaker

No surprise. AI's dwindling audience especially among the young who go to Disney World made is logical to close it. Kids want to go to attractions of shows and movies that are hot which is why they change it all the time. I do think that AI is nearing an end. The show reached its peak years ago and Simon was smart enough to know when it was time and left and the show.

Zman312

No surprise. AI's dwindling audience especially among the young who go to Disney World made is logical to close it. Kids want to go to attractions of shows and movies that are hot which is why they change it all the time. I do think that AI is nearing an end. The show reached its peak years ago and Simon was smart enough to know when it was time and left and the show.

Well Simon left to start his own show (which was X-factor); which was Xed last season. So he didn't leave bc he knew that AI was near it's end but to go against AI..lol

The voice also lost rating hopefully they will end as well!

DaisyTweets

Gosh, just think of all the fanfare and stuff that was made of the opening of that 'experience'. Carrie was really the star and main attraction of that kick-off event. She did the duet with David and all the past winners got their 'idol award'. Just think of all the things that have happened in Carrie's life since that Disney parade!!!

lolita55

Well Simon left to start his own show (which was X-factor); which was Xed last season. So he didn't leave bc he knew that AI was near it's end but to go against AI..lol

The voice also lost rating hopefully they will end as well!

100% agree.... When Idol first started it was great because there were not any shows like it on at that time, and then everyone jumped on the bandwagon, and it has completely saturated the market... I think they all need to go off of air for awhile, and say in like 5 years or so come back on-air..

carrieismy1idol

That Is Too Bad The Attraction Is Closing Down But Since Idol's Ratings Are Down I Am Not Surprised.

Last edited: