Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disney's Disenchanted

The Nanook

The trailer for Disenchanted, the sequel to 2007's Enchanted, premiered at the 2022 D23 Expo yesterday. No word yet, but really hope they brought Carrie back for another song after recording "Ever Ever After" for the first one.

countrymusicfan15

I’d like to see Carrie on another soundtrack like Enchanted. I know she’s been other a few others but “Ever, Ever After” is the one that is most remembered. Although, I do love “There’s A Place For Us” 😊
Same! And ahhh I looove TAPFU. So hauntingly amazing

Zach1998

I always thought it was weird that her Disney soundtrack songs aren't available for streaming. I wonder if it was a label issue with Disney's label (Hollywood Records) and Carrie's label at the time (Sony.)

I always thought it was weird on the Enchanted Soundtrack album on iTunes all of the other songs are available to be played, but Ever Ever After isn't. It's on the soundtrack, but when you try to play it it says not available.

The Nanook

Don't think I ever saw any discussion on this after it came out. Too bad that Carrie wasn't involved at all with the music/soundtrack for the sequel. But it makes sense to give Idina more songs this time around since she didn't sing at all one the first one and this is post-Frozen. Though EEA is very briefly sung at the beginning of the movie.