Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anybody know . . .

ReedRichards

As American Idol is about to start any minute now, I found myself looking up Carrie's old American Idol information. Then I remembered she did an interview during which she was asked what people would be most surprised to know about her. Carrie's answer was "I can't buy underwear." Does anybody remember why she couldn't do this?

Carrieflattsfan

She said it was because it was too embarrasing for her, considering she is famous and didn't want people noticing what kind of underwear she bought...I believe she said she was afraid someone would take a picture, or release something to the media. ;)

ReedRichards

The only problem with that explanation is that she gave that interview about the time she made the top 24. So she really wasn't even famous yet.

robinannhunt

Maybe Carrie has mentioned this more than once. People follow her around in stores but don't come up to her and say hi.

Carebear1994

Stalkers! Just kidding. I would do the same thing. But it is funny that she would say that! Haha! (I mean stalkers as in the people following her in stores... not you guys- just clearing that up.) :)