Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone remember who made this wallpaper?

epicamends

I'm hoping to find a bigger version of this wallpaper to use on my computer, because the version I have saved right now is too small. But I can't remember where I got this wallpaper from (I think it was CF, but I've searched most of the wallpaper threads and can't find it), or who made it. Anyone happen to know?

wallpaper.png

Jane-Alex

It´s nice, but I have no idea, this is the first time I saw it....I did look at fanpop, but it isn´t there either...hope someone else will know.

epicamends

^What I was doing was just setting it to "stretch to fill screen", but when I do that it becomes very pixely.

Carrieflattsfan

Jessica, here's a bigger version I made, hope it fits. I tried to keep it as close to the original as possible, but I did make a few changes. Hope you like it. If not, I'm happy to change anything and make it how you want. :)

Attachments

• epicamendscarriewallie.jpg
    epicamendscarriewallie.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 68