Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't Go - DEMO

John99

I wrote this song in 07, and sent it to Paramount Group in Nashville, and had a Demo made. It's only a vocal with a guitar bass and drums. I didn't want to pay for more instruments, back up vocals etc. That gets pretty expensive. I don't know the guy's name that sings it, but I think he did a pretty good job. Way better than I can do that's for sure. Paramount liked the song, and put it on a compilation CD called "Catch A Rising Star" and supposedly used that CD to pitch songs to publishers and or artists. I never heard anymore about it, so I guess people didn't like it all that much..LOL I wrote the lyrics and the music for the song and the only thing paramount changed was the key and the tempo (with my permission.) Anyway you can hear it here:

American Songspace | Song Profile | John Hackett | Don't Go~