Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Drinking Alone' chart updates

maddkat

Staff member
DA goes recurrent this afternoon. This week falling to 23,27,28,31,35,40, and today 47.

RIP CP Era

Eder Rodrigues

Now we have to focus on stream Backsliding and promote by ourselves until the Christmas album release.

Eveyone can check my twitter page to see the cover art, links to streaming services and soon a lyric ou live music video (I'm having a hard time to find great quality videos).
www.twitter.com/carrieubr

Momin

#5 Miranda Lambert - "Bluebird"
#11 Maddie & Tae - "Die From a Broken Heart"
#13 Carly Pearce and Lee Brice - "I Hope You're Happy Now" *Peaked at No. 1*
#14 Reba McEntire & Hilary Scott (with Thomas Rhett) - "Be a Light"
#15 Carrie Underwood - "Drinking Alone"
#17 Ashley McBryde - "One Night Standards"
#26 Lauren Alaina (with Hardy) - "One Beer"
#29 Gone West - "What Could've Been" *Finally falling*
#37 Lauren Alaina - "Getting Good"
#44 Tenille Arts - "Somebody Like That" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX-S5dwsTVA)
#46 Maren Morris - "To Hell and Back"

#3 Miranda Lambert - "Bluebird"
#7 Maddie & Tae - "Die From a Broken Heart"
#10 Reba McEntire & Hilary Scott (with Thomas Rhett) - "Be a Light"
#13 Ashley McBryde - "One Night Standards"
#25 Lauren Alaina (with Hardy) - "One Beer"
#31 Lauren Alaina - "Getting Good"
#41 Tenille Arts - "Somebody Like That" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX-S5dwsTVA)
#45 Maren Morris - "To Hell and Back"
*NEW* #47 Kelsea Ballerini - "Hole in a Bottle" (one of my favourite Ballerini songs so far)

Notes:
- Since recent singles by women have peaked on the chart, we have a few less females this week. But that's okay. Hopefully will have more soon.
- Maren Morris' new single seems to be struggling a bit. Not the most radio friendly song on her record. Let's see where it goes.
- Really rooting for Miranda and M&T to go to #1.
- Reba notches another top 10 single of her career!
- Lauren Alaina seems be doing well with two singles on the chart. Surprised radio hasn't dropped GG in favour of her feature with a male. Let's hope she gets another hit.

simonplay

So FGL is going #1 this week with similiar call out scores as DA, the highest negative 21.1 and the highest heavy burn 11.2, #142 on itunes and music video with just 4.2m, disgusting..