Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drinking Alone video out Nov 20

jaymiee

I think it looks promising! I wanted her to be acting out that part so I'm excited.

On the other hand people are already commenting that it doesn't seem right that shes drinking with another man who's not Mike.....like it's a music video people it's not real

CarrieAddicted

I think it looks promising! I wanted her to be acting out that part so I'm excited.

On the other hand people are already commenting that it doesn't seem right that shes drinking with another man who's not Mike.....like it's a music video people it's not real

Even if it was real life, she could drink with a male friend and that would be perfectly fine. Friendship between women and men exists and can be healthy.

She's obviously drunk with Brad several times, while dating Mike and after their marriage.

Countryfan2448

Carrie Underwood
@carrieunderwood
·
1m

Official #MusicVideo for #DrinkingAlone out this Wednesday! Click here to ring the bell to set your reminder now. youtube.com/watch?v=vfkq-Ov7WSw… -TeamCU [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://twitter.com/i/status/1196488768200548352[/FONT]

maddkat

Staff member
^ this does not look promising. No imagination at all. Again just Carrie singing on a stage.

Zman312

Ppl are stupid. As you said, it’s a music video. She is acting!

CarrieAddicted

^ this does not look promising. No imagination at all. Again just Carrie singing on a stage.

I still believe there'll be acting/story, given the scenes on the couch.

Maybe, in the story, she's the regular singer of the bar and, recently separated, remains in the bar after the show to drink alone, and the man, interested in her, tries the approach.

FanSince04

I would love for the storyline to be of Carrie acting alongside her male counterpart to the lyrics of the song.

While they are acting, I would like for Carrie to be more like a representation of her character’s thoughts.

I’m envisioning how in Last Name she was acting (which this scene gives me STRONG Last Name vibes) and then in Good Girl she was giving advice be entire time.

I’d love for a mashup of the two videos. My mind is running wild! I can even see the characters acting, while Carrie dressed in similar attire to the CMA’s sings behind them or around them as a visual of her character’s thoughts. You know how we all picture ourselves tougher, wiser, smarter, and gutsiest than we really are?

jaymiee

Well shes on a stage signing again...at least if fits the theme this era as the other 3 videos had that as well lol

As long as there is more of the acting between her and the guy I think it will still be a great video

adam1995

It was the last 30 seconds! We have no way of knowing what the whole video will be yet. Damn, can't we give anything a chance beyond a half minute?

txacar

It was the last 30 seconds! We have no way of knowing what the whole video will be yet. Damn, can't we give anything a chance beyond a half minute?

Really! And, what's wrong with a lounge singer/entertainer telling the story. Somebody has to sing the song and I love watching Carrie perform DA.