Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

E! Fashion Police on Tonight for Globes with Joan Rivers :)

teesharky

guys at 10 pm EST, E! news will have their annual fashion police to critique the Globes, with Kelly Osbourne and Joan Rivers. Should be interesting to hear what they say about Carrie. :)

Carrieflattsfan

How could Carrie NOT get amazing comments?? She looked stunning last night.:)
I won't be watching though; I cannot STAND Joan; she is a witch, and has been very rude when talking about Carrie in the past.

Jade_kt

Yeah Joan hates Carrie imo so I won't be watching. She will either find something wrong w/ her dress/look or will just completely ignore her or not mention her at all even if she was the best dressed person there. JMO.

Last edited:

m.chill99

I hate her Joan. If I here her say ONE bad comment, I'm changing the channel. But she probably won't cuz' Carrie looked to beautiful to have bad comments on what she wore.

I think Joans really funny I dont watch the show but my mom does and i hear the comments she makes and i laugh really hard! I hope shes nice to carrie though! It like hurts me when someones mean about her haha

Kizmet311

The only thing they could possibly say bad about Carrie is that she played it too safe, because she looked absolutely beautiful and her dress was gorgeous. My favorite dresses of the evening though would be a tie between Lea Michele and Olivia Wilde. I love ruffles, so I liked Lea's dress, and Olivia's dress was just gorgeous.

fearless_dancerrr

joan was actually very complimentary towards carrie for the grammys. hopefully she will be again? how can you find anything wrong with the dress anyway?

undrwood9098

I don't think Joan hates Carrie. A lot of the stuff she says is probably required because they need good ratings to stay in the lineup.
Plus, Joan loved Carrie at the Grammys this past year. Heck -- Carrie was voted Best Dressed of the Grammys! (tied with another certain someone... :p)

I'll tune in!

pch2006

I usually laugh at her comments unless they are bad ones aimed at someone I like, then I hate Joan and everyone associated with her.

teesharky

Hopefully she wlll be nice. So far, every site has given Carrie good grades for her dress.

EW didn't rate Carrie, for some reason. They must have forgot she was there since she wasn't shown on tv.

Jade_kt

Well Carrie didn't make the worst dress list on E! News so Joan will probably not say anything negative about Carrie since Carrie's dress was beautiful.

pch2006

On the TV Guide Channel, all critics gave praise to Carrie. Jen Ray (sp) said that Carrie knew who she was - An All-American Princess and always dressed the part. Yea......

Jade_kt

That is great to hear Carrie is getting compliments on her dress. Love it.

Last edited:

teesharky

yeah this is the good part about the gossip sites and talk shows. They will show the dresses and give Carrie some attention.

undrwood9098

this is the only fashion show i ever watch! i LOVE Jay Manuel! will he be on the panel again? he almost always is :)

He hasn't been on the panel in a long time, but he might tonight since it's an awards show special. Usually it's always Joan, Guiliana (sp?), Kelly Osbourne, and George Katsanopolopahaldskjlgakfgsjgal however you spell it.
All I know is that my night is set. 8-9: House, 9-10: Jersey Shore, 10-11: Fashion Police :D
And I'm beyond psyched for Idol on Wednesday!!!!!!!!