Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

email log in problem

Marie2011

This is not a Carrie fan site related problem, but it is a problem and this is under the help member out thread so I thought I post my problem here hopes it's alright.

Ok my primary email address is not working, I enter my email and password, and had to answer two security questions which for some strange reason are in Spanish, I speak English, had to Google the meaning was able to answer question #1 question #2 ask me who my gemala is and no that is not a typo, so I googled gemala and I still don't have the slightest clue what/who that is. And unfortunately my primary email is connected to the ofc. Fasfa, Twitter, and facebook, I can still login to those sights and I only have to do fafsa once a year so that's not a problem for now

Any suggestions, advice, anything????

opry051008

I sometimes have to enter a security question when I log in from a different computer than I usually use for email. But when I go back to my regular computer everything is normal again.

Marie2011

K thanks I'll try that

It worked now I am going to change my password, and the security question(s) to something where I don't have to pick up an Spanish-english dictionary in order to answer it lol.