Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Entertainer of the Century! :)

diva101

first of all, OMG Carrie you totally rocked undo it and walk this way with Steven! I am so inlove!

next, I just wanna say, haha what happened to CF? =)))

Wow, Carrie really shined at the ACMs! she really showed a great amount of Charisma on stage! She and Steven... Oh my gah I don't know what to say! they totally stole the show! This goes to show you that awards don't equate to talent :) Carrie showed a vocal performance that is out of this world, and I still can't rid of the adrenaline flowing through me =)))

some people said that "Why did they sing a rock song in a country award show?" but deep down inside, they totally appreciated the 7:00 minute breath taking performance, it was that good :) When Carrie took the stage, she brought the house down, it wasn't even the first half of the show! No words can describe my feeling now =)))) She just slayed everybody in the building...

I don't care if she didn't win the award for FVOTY or had the nomination for EOTY, she just showed everybody that "this is me, I'm gonna show you what I'm capable of" And for me, That clearly represents a real Entertainer! I'm just hoping in the future that, somehow, the CMAs and the ACMs would actually acknowledge Carrie

Carrie: Our Entertainer Of The Century! <3 <3

PS: I totally LOLed when Steven wants a kiss from Carrie =)))

thaifood

When Miranda wins everything in sight & SWSRN wins Entertainer & all the water cooler talk this morning is still Carries performance, I'd have to say she accomplished everything she set out to do & then some.

Well done Ms. Carrie. Well done!

diva101

haha! who would have thought that in the end closes all there is.... Cause they won't find this! =)))))))))

That's the Magic of Carrie =))) Great Great Great Performance!!!!!

wb1

haha! who would have thought that in the end closes all there is.... Cause they won't find this! =)))))))))

That's the Magic of Carrie =))) Great Great Great Performance!!!!!

I think that you meant to write "close is all there is." There's a big difference in their meanings when written. ;)