Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Explosion at Japan nuke plant, disaster toll rises

Claire2004

Explosion at Japan nuke plant, disaster toll rises
By ERIC TALMADGE and YURI KAGEYAMA, Associated Press – 38 mins ago

IWAKI, Japan – An explosion at a nuclear power station Saturday destroyed a building housing the reactor amid fears that it was close to a disastrous meltdown after being hit by a powerful earthquake and tsunami.
Friday's double disaster, which pulverized Japan's northeastern coast, has left 574 people dead by official count, although local media reports said at least 1,300 people may have been killed.
Tokyo Power Electric Co., the utility that runs the Fukushima Dai-ichi plant, said four workers had suffered fractures and bruises and were being treated at a hospital. A nuclear expert said a meltdown may not pose widespread danger.
Explosion at Japan nuke plant, disaster toll rises - Yahoo! News

JB172

The video of the water from the tsunami rolling across the farmland and just washing everything in its path away was one of the most unbelievable things that I have ever seen.

Thoughts and prayers to everyone in Japan.

AIgrl06

My thoughts are with everyone in Japan. The events of the past couple of days over there are just horrible.

aussiefan_21

Absolutely devastating news we're hearing from Japan. I have never witnessed anything like it before, it's just crazy the footage we're seeing on TV. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone in Japan. I just hope they can find more survivors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Ace

My thoughts and prayers to Japan and the people of Japan. God Bless

.....and please God, help us keep Mother Nature and Mother Earth save...