Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fabricated Carrie Hate Story

CU4ever

So there's a Twitter story going around that seems to be a lie posted for attention. It was in reply to a viral tweet about celebrity encounters. Someone posted that Carrie yelled at them at a mall once when asking for a photo - which makes absolutely no sense. We all know that Carrie takes pictures with anyone who ever asks her to. There are also a few things that don't sound right such as the poster saying that they "Wake up in the middle of the night" thinking of things that they should have said to her. The replies are for attention and badly scripted. And no way would Carrie call something/someone stupid.

If you all would kindly, politely, and cordially show Carrie some love and share your stories of her kind heart here, that would be wonderful!

https://twitter.com/HeatherTDay/status/1215770928996634625?s=20

Last edited:

sco

It's probably best not to argue or call ber a liar. I would suggest either ignore it or post alternative stories. It's possible she's not really lying so much as grossly exaggerating. Carrie cant possibly take pictures every time. It's entirely possible she told the girl no when approached for a picture and the girl got offended. Or it's possible she simply made it up but if she's looking for attention arguing with her just gives her what she wants.

CU4ever

It's probably best not to argue or call ber a liar. I would suggest either ignore it or post alternative stories. It's possible she's not really lying so much as grossly exaggerating. Carrie cant possibly take pictures every time. It's entirely possible she told the girl no when approached for a picture and the girl got offended. Or it's possible she simply made it up but if she's looking for attention arguing with her just gives her what she wants.

Maybe I misspoke, I don't want anyone to be mean or fight with this lady of course, but like you suggested, I think some alternative stories about how nice Carrie has been would be great to post there. Maybe exaggerated as I don't think Carrie would say the word stupid.

I of course do not want anyone to fight or be mean, just spread Carrie love. <3

lizcarlo

Ignore this kind of stuff. Internet is good in some ways but also bad in other ways. Don't worry about it.

maddkat

Staff member
why, why, why pay attention to this crap? especially to the point where a thread is started? Come on. It's lies and this mall story is at the least 13-14 years old. It was on the FC when it first started ,and the tweet is 2 years old. Just stop.