Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farewell my friends

jeff

just another fan
This shouldn't come as a surprise, but I've handed in my resignation as Admin to Chris. Life has just got in the way and I've not been setting aside the time needed for this forum. Should have done this long long time ago, and I apologize for that!

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with you all (and even getting to meet a number of you at various events), and wish I could do so still. But working life and a more active role in church means more responsibilities, and time is finite.

I'll be sure to pop around occasionally to say hi and see what are you guys up to.

pklongbeach

Thank you so much for everything you have done for us and for Carrie. We are truly indebted and so appreciate you!! Be safe and happy!

jbrown

This shouldn't come as a surprise, but I've handed in my resignation as Admin to Chris. Life has just got in the way and I've not been setting aside the time needed for this forum. Should have done this long long time ago, and I apologize for that!

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with you all (and even getting to meet a number of you at various events), and wish I could do so still. But working life and a more active role in church means more responsibilities, and time is finite.

I'll be sure to pop around occasionally to say hi and see what are you guys up to.

Thank you for everything you did and wish you the best in what you do.

gran29

Thank you for everything you've done for this site. I hope the future holds only good things for you. Good luck.

Farawayhills

You'll be missed! (I remember when I first joined this site - rather tentatively - you replied, thanking me for the sentiments I'd expressed regarding Carrie).

Thanks for all you've done, and all good wishes for your future endeavours

JB172

Thanks for everything Jeff, you will have to stop by in the fall and let me know what you think of Harbaugh running the show at UM.

cassie2

Staff member
Thank you so much for all your dedication to the site over the years Jeff! You will be missed, I trust you will indeed pop on when time permits. The very best wishes to you and a personal thank you for all the help you extended to me on so many occasions.

AdamJ

Thanks much Jeff for the dedication and work you have done for this site. I hope the future holds many good things for you. Good luck........

thaifood

Good luck on your future endeavors Jeff. It was a pleasure to meet you & hang with you in Nashville.

Ann055

Thanks for everything you've done here Jeff for all of us! Wishing you the best in all of your future endeavors! Drop by sometimes to say hi! (smiley)