Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite "Blown Away" single art covers

Favorite "Blown Away" single art covers

• "Good Girl"

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • "Blown Away"

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • "Two Black Cadillacs"

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • "See You Again"

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There have been 4 singles off "Blown Away". Which single art cover do you love the most?

Good_Girl_Carrie_Underwood_Single_Cover.jpg

Carrie_Underwood_-_Blown_Away_%28single%29.png

TwoBlackCadillacs.jpg

See_You_Again.jpg

Last edited:

Ann055

This artwork was made by Eder Rodrigues here on this board. I think this is AMAZING -- hope Carrie sees it...I retweeted it and I believe Tee did too.

BFrpj9VCMAAxmAV.jpg

Just beautiful!!!

Ann055

Pitocco also posted this one that he worked up w/language, etc.

29587d1363651852-see-you-again-single-4-untitled-4.jpg

This is also just beautiful!

Ahhh...can't wait to see what the artwork is -- hope it is something like the talented people we have here at Carrie Fans!

jaks_weyn

This artwork was made by Eder Rodrigues here on this board. I think this is AMAZING -- hope Carrie sees it...I retweeted it and I believe Tee did too.

BFrpj9VCMAAxmAV.jpg

Just beautiful!!!

Where is the picture from? it's gorgeous!
I like GG cover the best... but all covers look great!
the single covers are getting better every era... :D

Ann055

Where is the picture from? it's gorgeous!
I like GG cover the best... but all covers look great!
the single covers are getting better every era... :D

I don't know where the pic is from - Eder Rodrigues here on CF posted it on the SYA thread (I think) and I thought it was just so beautiful. I think it is fan made by Eder. :)

Zman312

Pitocco also posted this one that he worked up w/language, etc.

29587d1363651852-see-you-again-single-4-untitled-4.jpg

This is also just beautiful!

Ahhh...can't wait to see what the artwork is -- hope it is something like the talented people we have here at Carrie Fans!

This is a great pic too but she will get so much slack for showing some clevage.

Carrieflattsfan

GG and TBC are close, but I'd go with the TBC cover.

I LOVE the picture used for BA, but the concept couldn't have been more plain. Blah. Disappointing they couldn't have come up with anything more creative for such an epic single.

The Nanook

I like the Good Girl one best, because it seems like they actually designed a photoshoot around that song - they probably knew it was the lead single when they did that shoot. TBC's single cover obviously matches the song too, but I don't like it as much as GG. and for BA, they could have done a lot more with that one. Though they're all so much better this era than any previous one.

Along with single covers being a staple now, I wonder if Carrie and her team will jump on the youtube "lyric video" bandwagon with See You Again or any future singles? Personally, I think they're a great idea, but many of the ones I've seen are more visual than they are practical - a lot of the time the lyrics move around too much or are not in sync with the vocals to actually be effective. I want to know the upcoming word! I don't want to see the word seconds after it's already been sung!

abbeyjones18

I like the Good Girl one best, because it seems like they actually designed a photoshoot around that song - they probably knew it was the lead single when they did that shoot. TBC's single cover obviously matches the song too, but I don't like it as much as GG. and for BA, they could have done a lot more with that one. Though they're all so much better this era than any previous one.

Along with single covers being a staple now, I wonder if Carrie and her team will jump on the youtube "lyric video" bandwagon with See You Again or any future singles? Personally, I think they're a great idea, but many of the ones I've seen are more visual than they are practical - a lot of the time the lyrics move around too much or are not in sync with the vocals to actually be effective. I want to know the upcoming word! I don't want to see the word seconds after it's already been sung!

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a lyric video for Do You Think About Me if that is ever a single.