Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite Live Performance (poll)

Which of Carrie's live performances is your favorite?

• How Great Thou Art (ACM Girls' Night Out)

Votes: 23 53.5%
  • Undo It/Walk This Way (2011 ACM Awards)

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Temporary Home (2010 ACM Awards)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jesus Take The Wheel (2005 CMA Awards)

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Before He Cheats (2008 Grammys)

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Just A Dream (2008 CMA Awards)

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I Know You Won't (2009 People's Choice Awards)

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Change (CNN Heroes)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alone (American Idol top 11)

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Other (post as comment)

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters

countrymusicfan15

ok I promise I will take a break from creating polls after this one lol

Which of Carrie's live performances is your favorite? (I tried my best to pick the 9 most popular..if not listed, please feel free to post your fav live performance as a comment). Let's fill this thread up with videos of Carrie's AMAZING live performances! :D

Jade_kt

JTTW at the ACM's and CMA's. Those were the first live performances that I saw of Carrie's post american idol that made me a fan of hers after AI and was the beginning of me following her and her career since then.

allamericangirl8

Sweet Child O' Mine, Trenton, New Jersey, March 2010.

ETA: It is only a coincidence that I have a recent obsession with Axl Rose/GN'R and that my favourite performance of hers is a GN'R song. This has been my favourite of hers for a while now. xD

Definitely a toss up between HGTA at the Girls Night out or UI/WTW at the ACM's, but I voted for HGTA. It's hard to beat of perfect vocally Carrie was. Every time I hear her rendition, it gives me the shivers and brings me to tears.