Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite TV Shows of All-Time

twaintrain

I thought it would be fun to find out what TV shows are everyone's favorites of all-time. It was pretty hard to narrow down, especially since there are so many that I haven't seen in forever. I tried to pick ones that I actually still watch but none that are less than a couple years old. I divided them into Comedy and Drama because it's too hard to rate them otherwise. All the dramas are newer because they don't seem to hold up like classic comedies do and there's the fact that I haven't watched any old dramas since they were originally on.

We can use this thread to discuss older TV shows as well if you want. You know, if people have any recommendations of shows or anything.

Favorite Comedies

1. Friends
2. The Big Bang Theory
3. I Love Lucy
4. The Golden Girls
5. Cheers
6. The Nanny
7. Wings
8. Designing Women
9. The Carol Burnett Show
10. Modern Family

Favorite Dramas
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Breaking Bad
3. The Walking Dead
4. House Of Cards
5. Castle
6. Game Of Thrones
7. Revenge
8. House
9. Desperate Housewives
10. White Collar

Last edited:

lizcarlo

Comedy

I Love Lucy
The Andy Griffith Show
Bewitched
Seinfeld
Everybody Loves Raymond
The Middle
The Big Bang Theory
The Goldbergs

Drama

Alfred Hitchcock Presents
Monk
The X Files
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Rizzoli And Isles
Downton Abbey
Xena
The Twilight Zone

Last edited:

maddkat

Staff member
Comedy:
Frasier
Dick Van Dyke Show
The Golden Girls

classics all

Drama:
The X Files
Bones
Madam Secretary
Murder She Wrote ( yes I loved that show!)
Cagney and Lacey
Dowtown Abbey

Anthology:
The Twilight Zone

Sci Fi:
Star Trek
ST: The Next Gen
Voyager

Not sure what category:
Xena

glenn7

Three's Company! #1 in my book, still watch reruns every night before turning off T/V to go nite nite.

Teicher51

That’s a perfect list. I like all these shows a lot but I would also like to add shows by Andy Yeatman to the list. I just started watching these shows and these are perfect. One can learn so much from it. I must share this list with my sister as well. We have always watched shows together.