Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fear The Walking Dead!!

lolita55

So I don't think anybody has actually started a thread for fear the walking dead yet so I decided to start one.

lolita55

So actor Frank Dillane who plays Nick on FTWD was apparently arrested at a CBS studio lot in LA on Sunday after a scuffle with a security guard. My phone won't let me post the link, but you can Google it and find it. I thought this was sad, he's a good actor and hopefully this is a onetime incident and doesn't happen again.

carebearcarrie

So actor Frank Dillane who plays Nick on FTWD was apparently arrested at a CBS studio lot in LA on Sunday after a scuffle with a security guard. My phone won't let me post the link, but you can Google it and find it. I thought this was sad, he's a good actor and hopefully this is a onetime incident and doesn't happen again.

šŸ˜± he's my favorite character!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk