Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FIFTH single from BA - speculation thread

Louisa

Wine After Whiskey. It's one of the best tracks on Blown Away IMO. I think it would do well on country radio as it's more of a traditional country song.

cmarieu

Wine After Whiskey. It's one of the best tracks on Blown Away IMO. I think it would do well on country radio as it's more of a traditional country song.

Agree with you I want Wine After Whiskey or Cupid's Got A Shotgun. Really Want Forever Change but Carrie has said she would never get to sing live. But if they follow the order that they are following in album will DTAM.

1. Good Girl
2. Blown Away
3. Two Black Cadillacs
4. See You Again

and

5. Do You Think About Me

AIgrl06

I'd be very pleased with Do You Think About Me. It's actually grown on me so much that I think it's one of my favorite Carrie songs of all-time now. It's just so light and airy and utterly pleasant, plus it does show a different side to her as an artist and as a vocalist.

carrie admirer

I think ''Wine after whiskey'' or ''Cupid's got a shotgun'' would be the best choices. If there had to be another song to be released other than those two i would like ''Do you think about me''.
Wine after whiskey has a Grammy winning potential. Its performance reminds me of ''I told you so''.... Country music listeners (apart from carriefans) will certainly appreciate wine after whiskey... On the other hand try to imagine cupid's got a shotgun with a cartoon video...
But I would compromise with Good in goodbye too though i don't think that it is a strong choice for a future single.
(''Who are you'' reminds me of Shania Twain...I have really missed her and her songs...)

NC State Carrie Fan

I dont think Carrie will release another single...Some Hearts had 4 country singles, Carnival Ride had 5 but I Told You So was a little delayed and Play On had 4 too...I was really hoping for Do You Think About Me as the final single but since its excluded from the tour dvd I dont see that happening but now Im really pulling for Leave Love Alone as the 5th single because it was originally one of my favorites, very radio friendly, and country sounding...maybe even a re-recorded version with Hunter...but releasing Cupid's Got A Shotgun would be death...like literally I would be embarrassed and also Wine After Whiskey is too boring....dont kill me

JB172

I dont think Carrie will release another single...Some Hearts had 4 country singles, Carnival Ride had 5 but I Told You So was a little delayed and Play On had 4 too...I was really hoping for Do You Think About Me as the final single but since its excluded from the tour dvd I dont see that happening but now Im really pulling for Leave Love Alone as the 5th single because it was originally one of my favorites, very radio friendly, and country sounding...maybe even a re-recorded version with Hunter...but releasing Cupid's Got A Shotgun would be death...like literally I would be embarrassed and also Wine After Whiskey is too boring....dont kill me

I agree, I don't think that there will be a 5th single either.

sco

I think Cupid's Got a Shotgun but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't release another single. The only reason they might is because roof the Brad connection and to draw things out a little longer.

teesharky

Sadly a fan who went to the Dauphin concert Sunday tweeted today that Carrie said Cupid will not be on the radio. :(. So we can rule out cupid as a single which disappoints me. Great song.

unfortunately i tend to agree that we won't get a 5th single - but only because the label always favors Miranda and gives her 5 singles everytime while carrie gets screwed. The Dvd includes 4 videos from her 4 singles which seems to indicate that the era is done. Hope I am wrong!

I am beyond frustrated and upset about this cuz sadly the label gave Miranda yet another 5th single and seems hell bent on stoppining carries albums at 4 singles. :(. Very unfair especially since Carrie's albums outsell Mirandas and so do her singles.

Again- hope I am wrong.

if we get a 5th single- now that Carrie confirmed it won't be Cupid- i would pick DYTAM or Wine After Whiskey.

Louisa

I'm disappointed that Cupid's Got a Shotgun won't be released. I always wanted that song to be a single.

Burst

DYTAM or CGAS. They're both great country songs that could give her even more country credibility and I think they could really move albums because they're both country and great. Taking in mind what Tee said, I guess my choice is DYTAM. I wouldn't be surprised if single #5 was a no go though. :(

I do NOT want TGFH, FC, WAY, OWT (it'll be too late), WAW, or GIG. I like the whole upbeat vibe of the era and I think a ballad would stick out like a sore thumb.

nccountrygal

Well I am going to be beyond annoyed if we don't get a 5th single. They have some really great country sounding songs on the album and one of those should at least be a single. I would like DYTAM or WAW as a 5th single. If Carrie is not going to start working on album no. 5 until sometime next year her label needs to keep her on the radio with something.