Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friends TV Show

roselina

Friends TV Show is a very great TV show...
All episodes of this show are great.. This TV show has 236 episodes..
I think its great achievement of this show..

Do you like this show???

Cathie Wynkoop

Friends is hilarious!!! :D

My favorite character is Phoebe! She is a HOOT!!!!

I have all the Friends DVDs...I think a Friends Marathon is in my near future!!!

dsfox2009

I LOVE Friends! I own the complete series on DVD :p

I think each of the characters have a purpose on the show. If one of them was to not be included, then it wouldn't have done as well as it did. And somehow, although I've already seen every episode multiple time...I still crack up every time. However, I really hope that they don't plan on trying to pull a Sex and the City and begin making movies. The show ended properly...let it stay that way. :)

I love, love, love this show! I own the complete series and no matter how many times I've seen an episode, they still make me laugh!

While I agree about not making a movie, I would love it if they would do a reunion special. I'd love to see a Thanksgiving special done like ten years in the future to see where everyone is at. Plus, their Thanksgiving episodes were some of the best ones of the series.

wonton

I love, love, love this show! I own the complete series and no matter how many times I've seen an episode, they still make me laugh!

While I agree about not making a movie, I would love it if they would do a reunion special. I'd love to see a Thanksgiving special done like ten years in the future to see where everyone is at. Plus, their Thanksgiving episodes were some of the best ones of the series.

Yeah a Thanksgiving reunion would be awesome! I love those episodes.
I also have the full series, and it was one of the best dvd purchases I've made. So freakin funny!