Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gabby Barrett

simonplay

Gabby is at #2 and #3 on Billboard Hot country Songs:

"The Good Ones" up to #2 (+2)

"I Hope" down to #3 (-2)

rcramer

It's always nice to see AI non winners get success like this.... So many great voices were heard on AI and never got any kind of main stream talent, but have went on to do great things...

One that comes to mind is Pia Toscano, she was absolutely incredible.... I had the chance to see her in 2019 concert for Andre Bocelli as a featured guest, the girl totally blew me away with the stellar vocals.... Vocal powerhouse indeed...

simonplay

"The Good Ones" is up to #6 on itunes all genre!! :O

Too bad Swift is releasing a "country" song and will steal a week at #1 to The Good Ones on the Hot Country Songs next week. :/

simonplay

"The Good Ones" hit #1 on the Hot Country Songs chart!

Her second consecutive #1!

And the first woman to hit #1 with her two first singles since the chart changed in 2012.

simonplay

Gabby Barrett is the leading country nominee at the 2021 iHeartRadio Music Awards.

The singer and former American Idol contestant earned four nominations at the upcoming all-genre awards show.

Barrett's 2021 iHeartRadio Music Awards nominations come in the categories of Collaboration of the Year, Country Song of the Year, Best New Country Artist and Best Lyrics. Her Country Song of the Year nod is for her debut single, "I Hope".

Read More: 2021 iHeartRadio Music Awards: See the Country Nominees | https://tasteofcountry.com/2021-ihe...inees/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

FanSince04

“TGO” is up to #1 on iTunes (Country) and #3 on iTunes (all genre). I’m impressed and do think she is poised to follow in Carrie Underwood’s footsteps. I do think much of this will come down to her second album and how well it does. They say the second album is what makes or breaks you.

simonplay

"The Good Ones" it's officially #1 on Billboard Country Airplay! Should be a multi week #1 too since this is her push week.

rcramer

^^^ Well that crazy push from #7 to #1 for Stapleton was just absurd and shows what they will do for the males.......

Gabby may have that for week...

simonplay

Gabby will perform The Good Ones at the ACM's.

I bet they will premier the third single live performance on Idol! (In the final I hope..)

simonplay

Gabby will perform The Good Ones on The Late Late Night Show with James Corden on April 28th!

Looks like they will push this song to pop!