Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gabby Barrett

rcramer

Congrats to Gabby on her win..... No clue what happened to her for not being there..... Would have been nice to see her though, but rather her singing herself as oppose to the other 2 that she was to sing with....

Reactions: mbh

simonplay

Nominated for 4 CMA Awards!

Female Vocalist of the Year (didn't see this one coming but deserved!)
New Artist of the Year
Single of the Year "The Good Ones"
Song of the Year "The Good Ones"

She maybe too new to win Female Vocalist.
New Artist in on lock!
And she have very good chance to win Single or Song.

rcramer

I agree I was surprised to see he get FVOTY but have to say it is deserved.....

And the Good Ones did well like I Hope. I think she should have won more awards for I Hope. After all it did well for her..

simonplay

Is FOTM not doing well? I expected it to debut on mediabase by now.
It was at #52 on Billboard airplay last week I think. It was always the wrong choice as a single when "Thank God" was right there waiting to smash at radio.

Maybe they will release one of the new songs and cancel FOTM. That would be the best option. IMO

FanSince04

It was at #52 on Billboard airplay last week I think. It was always the wrong choice as a single when "Thank God" was right there waiting to smash at radio.

Maybe they will release one of the new songs and cancel FOTM. That would be the best option. IMO
I respectfully disagree. Both songs could perform well. Thank God was like Good Ones 2.0 and would have seemed very same old, same old. Footprints On The Moon offers something different to radio in the way that The Champion could have if promoted.