Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAC Top 20 Countdown 2/11/11

cassie2

Staff member
Great job of remembering to vote daily Team!!! We have kept Mama's Song at #2!! Thanks to all! What an incredible run for Our Carrie!

This Week’s Chart:
1. Katie Armiger – “Best Song Ever”
2. Carrie Underwood — “Mama’s Song”
3. Josh Turner — “I Wouldn’t Be A Man”
4. Blake Shelton — “Who Are You When I’m Not Looking”
5. Jason Aldean feat. Kelly Clarkson – “Don’t You Wanna Stay”
6. Taylor Swift — “Back To December”
7. Sara Evans – “A Little Bit Stronger”
8. Brad Paisley — “This Is Country Music”
9. Keith Urban – “Put You In A Song”
10. Thompson Square – “Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not”
11. Lady Antebellum – “Hello World”
12. Chris Young — “Voices”
13. Tim McGraw — “Felt Good On My Lips”
14. Toby Keith – “Bullets In The Gun”
15. Bo Bice – “You Take Yourself With You”
16. Loretta Lynn, Sheryl Crow & Miranda Lambert — “Coal Miner’s Daughter”
16. Joey + Rory – “That’s Important To Me”
17. Sunny Sweeney – “From A Table Away”
18. Easton Corbin – “I Can’t Love You Back”
19. Joey + Rory – “That’s Important To Me”
20. Brett Eldredge – “Raymond”

opry051008

I hate to say it but I think GAC is playing around with the results.

I suspect that it's the only way they figure to get Carrie off the top spot. lol!

tcnole1

I hate to say it but I think GAC is playing around with the results.

I suspect that it's the only way they figure to get Carrie off the top spot. lol!

HAha.. yet another conspiracy against carrie lol... Just because Carrie didn't finish at #1 it doesn't mean that something nefarious is going on....

Ty

Katie is awful. But, I will say, it's nice to see a new female gettin' some recognition.

opry051008

HAha.. yet another conspiracy against carrie lol... Just because Carrie didn't finish at #1 it doesn't mean that something nefarious is going on....

No, not a conspiracy against Carrie. I think GAC loves Carrie and her fans but I do think that they would like to spread the love to other country artists so that they can keep all fans happy. And the only reason I am suspicious is that we have had a few times now where other artists videos pop out of nowhere to be #1 then drop off the next week.