Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAC Top 20 Countdown 8/31/12

cassie2

Staff member
Fantastic job voting Team! Another week for Blown Away at #1!!

t20_thisweek.gif

t20_lastweek.gif
t20_album.gif

t20_song.gif

t20_shop.gif
null.gif

01.gif

1​
carrieunderwood46_2012cdcvr_h_a.jpg

Carrie Underwood
Blown Away

Marie2011

are you saw that is not last week just wondering cause i thought that gac didn't update the list until after gac top 20 countdown airs, and that doesn't air until tonight. it is very very very possible that carrie spent ANOTHER week at #1 on that countdown though.

Suellen

are you saw that is not last week just wondering cause i thought that gac didn't update the list until after gac top 20 countdown airs, and that doesn't air until tonight. it is very very very possible that carrie spent ANOTHER week at #1 on that countdown though.
Marie, it is #1 this week too :)

Top 20 Country Countdown Chart

For the week of August 31st – September 7th

cassie2

Staff member

I'm sure! lol

Top 20 Country Countdown Chart
For the week of August 31st – September 7th

t20_thisweek.gif
t20_lastweek.gif
t20_album.gif
t20_song.gif
t20_shop.gif
null.gif
01.gif
1​
carrieunderwood46_2012cdcvr_h_a.jpg
Carrie Underwood
Blown Away

cole

Yay!!! We did it again!

The site has slowed down for the night...:( Carrie fans go bye-bye.