Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Garth talks Carrie on XM Channel

twaintrain

I was just listening to the Garth Channel and he talked about Carrie. He said she is a sweet girl that can sing anything. One of his personal favorites is her cover of "I Told You So." He said she feels like a daughter to him and has loved watching her go from young girl to motherhood. He said he would love to duet with her but that her husband can really sing! He was laughing and said he hoped she heard that. I'm assuming he watched that video of them in the car. Lol Then he played "All-American Girl."

I've heard Carrie quite a bit on his station. He seems to really like her. He spoke for a while about her but I can't remember all he said.

Claire2004

I'm still bitter about Garth's EOTY win over Carrie at the CMA lol, but I have to admit he's always been very nice to Carrie. I hope they'll record a duet someday, that would be THE country event if ever that happens.

twaintrain

I know a lot of people here are bitter about Entertainer, but he said he did not even vote for himself. He said Keith Urban was gracious enough to call him first thing when the nominations came out to congratulate him and so he voted, for the very first time, for Keith Urban. I thought that was nice.

Jordan Holmes

I was just listening to the Garth Channel and he talked about Carrie. He said she is a sweet girl that can sing anything. One of his personal favorites is her cover of "I Told You So." He said she feels like a daughter to him and has loved watching her go from young girl to motherhood. He said he would love to duet with her but that her husband can really sing! He was laughing and said he hoped she heard that. I'm assuming he watched that video of them in the car. Lol Then he played "All-American Girl."

I've heard Carrie quite a bit on his station. He seems to really like her. He spoke for a while about her but I can't remember all he said.

I thought that was nice.