Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gayle King loves Carrie...

jaylee50

I watched The Gayle King Show this morning; and while talking with Darius Rucker, Gayle mentioned that she loves Carrie Underwood. She also mentioned Faith Hill and Rascal Flatts. I also watched her show yesterday when she interviewed Randy Jackson. Again she mentioned how much she loves Carrie Underwood. It seems Gayle has been a fan of Carrie's since day one. I'm looking forward to the future, hoping Gayle will have Carrie as a guest. I think her show will become quite popular, and millions have signed up for the Oprah Winfry Network. I know I did. Oh, BTW, I have seen only two Gayle King Shows; and, of course, I am thrilled to hear her mention Carrie.

jaylee50

That is so cool! Is Gayle King the best friend of Oprah? I have never seen her show.

Yes, Gayle is Oprah's BFF. Gayle's talk radio show is now televised on the Oprah Winfry Network. I think her radio show was on one of the satellite radio networks...I do;n't know which one though. I hope she continues to mention Carrie's name.

jaylee50

Did Darius comment anything about Carrie?

No...I wish he had. Neither did Randy. I wish he had too, but I guess it could cause animosity among other Idols and/or contestants; and that would be a problem for Randy. Carrie is going to be around for a long time and she will out last her peers. Carrie has accomplished so much already...Carrie is a legend in the making. Then the know it alls will say "I knew when she won Idol, she would become a superstar legend."