Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Genesis Nava

A few shows ago (I think in TX) you may recall Carrie brought a girl named Genesis on stage to sing GG. I will post the video below if you haven't seen it. Anyway, Genesis posted this comment on the video which is something I didn't see until now:
Genesis Keren Nava 6 days ago
Hi Jennifer. No it wasn't planned.. I had a poster that said "may I sing with you" although I did meet her before the concert at a meet and greet but there was no mention of getting on stage...I stood there with my sign on the front row till she noticed me.
I just thought it was cool to know it was a spur of the moment thing...Carrie is the best!

Eder Rodrigues

I liked for a second, but then she "stole" the microphone and sung almost the full song. I don't like this kind of attitude :x

opry051008

I liked for a second, but then she "stole" the microphone and sung almost the full song. I don't like this kind of attitude :x

The band was continuing to play so she kept singing. She stopped shortly after the band stopped. It was a once in a lifetime experience for a young girl. I don't fault her for not wanting the experience to end.

simonplay

I dont think she stole the mic! because that song is so difficult to sing, so probably is more easy if you have the mic in your hands and take the control of your moves!

rnava22

That is my baby girl!!! I hadnt seen this blog.. Cool. She sat there in the front row for half the concert with her sign that read "May I sing with you" and Carrie was gracious enough to bring her on stage. you can check out her youtube channel and Facebook page by searching her Name.. Genesis Keren Nava.