Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting "Re-directed" to another site while browsing Carriefans

bluetb4

Is anyone having problems getting re-directed to a site called Lemode.mgz.com while using Carrie fans?
It's very annoying....so far, I am only having the problem on this site.

bluetb4

I did a bit of research and other forums across the web are having the same problem. Evidently it has something to do with Google ads that run
in the various forums (including Carriefans)....guess Google got hold of a bad one. I assume Google has to fix the problem....not for sure though.

Kizmet311

I having this problem again, but now it is trying to send me to some software downloader website and wants me to "update" my software. It pops up a dialogue box and I don't want to click it, so I end up having to use Task Manager to shut down Google Chrome and I lose anything I have open in other tabs as well. This morning I decided to use Internet Explorer to come here instead and I haven't had any problems. I do wish Google or someone would get this fixed, as it's the second time it's happened (it's just going to a different website now).

Also, I'm not sure who owns the site now, but it seems like I am always getting busy server messages when trying to access CF. It happens more than once a week.

Pi314CA

I having this problem again, but now it is trying to send me to some software downloader website and wants me to "update" my software. It pops up a dialogue box and I don't want to click it, so I end up having to use Task Manager to shut down Google Chrome and I lose anything I have open in other tabs as well. This morning I decided to use Internet Explorer to come here instead and I haven't had any problems. I do wish Google or someone would get this fixed, as it's the second time it's happened (it's just going to a different website now).

Also, I'm not sure who owns the site now, but it seems like I am always getting busy server messages when trying to access CF. It happens more than once a week.

I got the same message on several instances throughout the past week or so. I got rid of this popup by adding that website to my block list. Now, it's okay when using Google chrome.